Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
If you are interested in fine arts, such as historic, modern and contemporary art, and you are currently staying in Auckland, then our Auckland Fine Arts Tour is made for you! Our experienced local guides will give you a taste of New Zealand's greatest art galleries. Gow Langsford Gallery lets you discover our country's modern art, while Auckland Art Gallery is our country's largest art institution, with a collection numbering over 15000 works, so you can fulfill your art hunger with us! After that, we'll give you the opportunity to explore James Wallace Art Trust’s collection in TSB Bank Wallace Arts Centre unique historic home. At the end of the tour, you'll have the chance to visit Te Uru Gallery, which represents the powerful characteristic of the region and an important story for local Māori. So if you are an art lover kind of person, we highly recommend our fascinating tour while staying in our beautiful country.
- You'll start atGow Langsford Gallery26 Lorne Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New ZealandThe main entrace of the gallerySee address & details
- 1Gow Langsford GalleryStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Auckland Art Gallery Toi o TamakiStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3TSB Wallace Arts CentreStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 4Te Uru Waitakere Contemporary GalleryStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atTe Uru Waitākere Contemporary Gallery420 Titirangi Road, Titirangi, Auckland 0604, New ZealandThe last gallery of the daySee address & details
Gow Langsford Gallery, 26 Lorne Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Te Uru Waitākere Contemporary Gallery, 420 Titirangi Road, Titirangi, Auckland 0604, New Zealand
- Guide services, tickets
- Entry/Admission - Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Auckland Fine Arts Tour
What time does Auckland Fine Arts Tour start?
Auckland Fine Arts Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Auckland Fine Arts Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Auckland Fine Arts Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Auckland Fine Arts Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Auckland Fine Arts Tour?
Auckland Fine Arts Tour price starts from AU$387.77. Discover and book Auckland Fine Arts Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Auckland Fine Arts Tour cancellation policy?
Auckland Fine Arts Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Auckland Fine Arts Tour on Tripadvisor