Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-99, max of 11 per group
Duration: 4h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Brewbus
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We can pick up from centrally located hotels in Auckland
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74480P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Auckland Urban Craft Beer Tour?
- Auckland Urban Craft Beer Tour price starts from AU$162.72. Discover and book Auckland Urban Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Auckland Urban Craft Beer Tour cancellation policy?
- Auckland Urban Craft Beer Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Auckland Urban Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Auckland Urban Craft Beer Tour?
- Auckland Urban Craft Beer Tour is hosted by Brewbus. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Brewbus on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Auckland Urban Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Auckland Urban Craft Beer Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h 30m. Discover and book Auckland Urban Craft Beer Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74480P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atAucklandOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1BrewbusStop: 5 hours - Admission includedStart your tour with a delicious set lunch, paired of course with some fine local craft beer that will leave you salivating for more. See a working brewery where the magic happens and hear from the experts as they tell you the stories behind their beer. You will have plenty of time to compare notes on your favourite pours as you try a further two breweries or brew bars offerings. Visiting such stellar locations as Garage Project, Urbanaut Brewing Co, Good George and Brothers Beer. You can finish off your evening with us recommending the bests spots to continue your craft beer experience (not included in tour price) or let us return you to base.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tauranga, New Zealand
Joined in April 2018
#2 of 6 Food & Drink in Tauranga
- Eileen N00Blown away!Wow, best experience from pick up to drop off, I have never tried craft beer before, but will definitely try more now! Awesome boss lady host, perfect for our group! Absolutely loved the afternoon! Highly recommend!
- eeun7200Beers in the Bay on a Sunny DayWhile we may live in this town, it was still a pleasure to have someone else drive us around to a couple of breweries and bars to sample a selection of their fare. Our guide Martine did a fine job of looking after us, offering us local knowledge, beer knowledge, some ice-breaker questions ('if you could be a beer, what beer would you be?'), being our van 'Mum' with chippies and water, and giving an upbeat vibe throughout. A really good burger was had at Rising Tide, along with their tasting paddle; The Island supplied a range of tasty brews which were refreshing, while being no-frills; and David at The Hop House is always going to be an enthusiastic authority on all things beer. Cracking few hours were had.
- Vacation72992200Awesome day with an awesome hostCollected by our awesome host Martine, who was professional, fun and knowledgable (and likes to remind you she's not your mum, but wants you to be safe, have a good day and reminds you to supplement the beer with the occasional water). A lovely day in the sun, drinking some of the Bay's finest beers. A special highlight having Dave from the Hop House to take us through a beer tasting, making sure we got the most from our experience. Definitely recommend this to anyone that likes a good beer.
- JeffGaskin_198700AwesomeHad an awesome afternoon with Martine. She looked after us so well as did the breweries. Highly recommended. Bruce said it was fine. That's a glowing endorsement
- bpbright00Such a Great Experience!We had an awesome time on our Hamilton brewery tour hosted by Jeremy. Everyone on the tour commented about how much they enjoyed themselves - Jeremy's knowledge and fun professional hosting skills were a massive part of this. I am keen to do another beer tour somewhere else in NZ sometime in the future.
- Ashley_Elainewilliam00AMAZING AND FUNWe went with Martine on a tour and she was great, so fun and buggly, made the whole experience relaxing and enjoyable. She explained the history of the places, and showed us brew bars we usually wouldn’t have known about. All around a great experience 10/10 would 100% do it again and recommend to others. Martine and Brewbus you were amazing ☺️
- The_Bugdoctor00Fantastic tourWe as a group of 10 did the Wellington Brewery tour with Brew Bus, with Jeremy as our guide. It was absolutely fantastic! Jeremy was enthusiastic and knowledgable about brewing, and the breweries chosen were all fantastic and different to each other. The breweries were in different suburbs so I enjoyed the scenic drive to different locations in Wellington, including a trip up Mount Vic. Excellent value, fantastic beer and food. Will be recommending to friends!
- W6473TUbrendab0060th birthday celebrationWe were a group of 10, looked after very well by Jeremy. Awesome day out, great venues, tasty beer, girls converted to beer drinkers. Informative, friendly, and great value for money. Thoroughly recommend.
- Beerjunkie00Brewbus Tauranga- a great experience.I had a great time on a rainy Bay afternoon. All the venues we visited were pouring really good beer. My favourite beers were brewed by Fitzpatrick's. A small operation brewing beers that are big on flavour and quality. Our guide Martine, did a great job of managing the afternoon, looking after the crew and providing an informative commentary of historical sites and places of interest. I would love to come back and do it again on a sunny day. A really good time and well worth the outlay.
- Kate P00Family brewery tourWent on the Tauranga brewery tour with extended family and Martine. Loved the locations and the history we learn along the way! Highly recommend
- reecemc199300Taupo walking beer tourI did a walking beer tour of Taupo with a few mates which was awesome. To begin we did a boat cruise on Taupo lake and saw Maori rock carvings, then went to 3 other venues which included lunch and behind the scenes of a brewery in town. Tour guide Katy was awesome and we couldn’t have asked for more! Definitely worth the money and a must do for Taupo!!
- DNolte9700Would definitely recommend!I have taken a tour with this company around Hamilton and around Queenstown and loved both tours! The guides are very friendly and excited to share this experience with you and the brewers on the visted locations are just as friendly and excited. Great way to spend the day!!
- 355savanahe00Top notch brew tourAsk yourself: Do I like to laugh, eat and drink some really great brews. Brewbus is for you! The tour guides are knowledgeable and keep the tour moving along at the appropriate pace through the day. There are ample tastings of beers and ciders (so pacing yourself is a good idea) and lots of opportunities of food along the way. If you're just thinking about doing this tour, think no more and push the book it button. Cheers to great beer and great company!
- TMSydney00Awesome Brewery experienceAwesome 2 days with the Brewbus girls. Katy and Lavina. Hilarious, knowledgeable and respectful of Maori culture. Visited amazing craft breweries and brew bars. Good George a gem. Unbelievable food. Great sightseeing including a stop at a spring a real bonus. Love the goodie bag and Brewbus glass. These ladies know their craft brews and go all out to make sure you have the best experience. Fab time thanks
- Foodlover555900Great way to see local brewersNeat tour with a great guide - everything ran like clockwork and plenty of laughs along the way. Awesome to get to see local brewery (Fitzgeralds), enjoyed chance to see it all in action and talk to the brewers.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Sep. 2023 • Couples
My husband really enjoyed the experience, we had a great time with the others in our tour group. One of the beers was an experience not to repeat but overall a fantastic day.
Written 8 October 2023
Thanks so much for the awesome review and we are so glad your husband really enjoyed his Brewbus experience in Auckland! That is fantatsic that you had a great time and enjoyed most of the beers, even if one wasn't to your liking. :) Thanks so much for choosing Brewbus NZ! Cheers, Katy 'Brewbus HQ'
Written 9 December 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.