This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eden Park, Reimers Avenue Entry G, Auckland Private Bag 56906, Dominion Road New Zealand
Re-live great sporting moments as you go behind the scenes on New Zealand’s most famous stadium tour.
You'll be guided by expert historians who are passionate about sports and the Park.
- Feel the tension of the players’ tunnel
- Take Steve Hansen’s hot-seat in the coaches' box*
- Have photo opportunities with the best views of the stadium
- Sense the excitement of the changing rooms*
- Visit the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field*
- Receive a complimentary stadium tour souvenir
- Tour guests receive 20% off all Eden Park merchandise
*Areas are subject to availability on the day.
Tours begin at Entry G, Reimers Avenue. They take approximately 90 minutes and parking is available in Car Park P5 – Gate G off Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes