Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atVictoria St West opp Sky TowerOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Karangahake Gorge Historic WalkwayStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Owharoa FallsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Mount Maunganui Summit TrackStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Mount Hot PoolsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byLemon & Paeroa Bottle
- You'll end atVictoria St West opp Sky TowerAuckland 1010, New ZealandThis is the Intercity Bus Terminal, right under the Sky Tower. We will pick you up from the roadside, not in the terminal. We can also over Hotel Pick Ups for central city hotels.See address & details
Victoria St West opp Sky Tower, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Entry/Admission - Karangahake Gorge Historic Walkway
- Entry/Admission - Mount Maunganui Summit Track
- Entry/Admission - Mount Hot Pools
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a full day of excitement and fun that was made possible by Kiwi Day Trips. Clay, the owner of this company, took his time and provided us with more than a full day of fun and adventure. My family and I were staying in Auckland, where Clay picked us up and began our…
Date of experience: June 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Kiwi Day Trips
staff were the worst i have ever had and NEVER goingg back and it was a massive wate of my time and money HORRID …
MUST DO trip with Clay from kiwidaytrips.com
We did a day trip with kiwidaytrips.com with Clay, who was our driver, host and best ever tour guide! It was a bril…
Coromandel with George
Everything was great on our tour, starting with the pickup from our hotel. This energetic driver jumped out, and wi…
Rach was our guide/driver - it was great to have a local show us around and share stories and history about the are…
A great treat!
Amazing day! Our driver Rachel was great and she really cared about our experience! It was a great day with great w…
If you do nothing else in Auckland, but walk the City ...BOOK THIS TRIP! Although getting picked up at 5:15am is …
Another tour operator cancelled on me without explanation, and I am glad! They can go pound sand on the Hot Water …
Fantastic day, George picked us up was super friendly and knowledgeable. Small group, which was nice, early start s…
Stunning views. Wonderful hot water experience. And George was an excellent driver and entertaining tour guide. Hig…
Breathtaking beauty not to be missed!
Fantastic day trip to Hot Water Beach and Cathedral Cove. George, our guide, was fun and entertaining. Hot water be…
Rach the greatest!
Wonderful full day expedition. Rachel ran a great tour. Great driver, felt safe. She provided thorough and accur…
Rach was a fabulous tour guide. Knowledgable about places along the journey as well as our actual destinations. S…
Really great tour! Very sweet guide named Rachel lead us to the best views and explained us the history and culture…
George was a great tour guide. We had a great drive into the Coromandel peninsula, and the views were great! Hot Wa…
A beautiful place
This was a very peaceful day. It is a bit of a hike to get to Cathedral Cove but it is a paved pathway & definitely…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,695 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,725 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Mount Maunganui and Karangahake Gorge Day Trip
Which attractions will I visit with Mount Maunganui and Karangahake Gorge Day Trip?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mount Maunganui and Karangahake Gorge Day Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Mount Maunganui and Karangahake Gorge Day Trip?
Mount Maunganui and Karangahake Gorge Day Trip price starts from AU$237.71. Discover and book Mount Maunganui and Karangahake Gorge Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Mount Maunganui and Karangahake Gorge Day Trip cancellation policy?
Mount Maunganui and Karangahake Gorge Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mount Maunganui and Karangahake Gorge Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Mount Maunganui and Karangahake Gorge Day Trip?
Mount Maunganui and Karangahake Gorge Day Trip is hosted by Kiwi Day Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kiwi Day Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mount Maunganui and Karangahake Gorge Day Trip on Tripadvisor