View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 11)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
- Availability for activities cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of activities availability.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Children below 5 years old are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be rented from us for $50 per child (with 24 hours notice). Children between 5-7 years old are also recommended to be in a booster seat for their safety.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Cheeky Kiwi Travel
Great tour !
호빗 영화 촬영지 다녀왔는데 즐거웠습니다. 가이드 Lance 는 친절하고 유머러스하였고, 다양한 이야기를 들려주었습니다. 돌아오는길에 들른 가게의 아이스크림도 맛있었어요! We visited…
Google translate Ongeveer 944.000.000 resultaten (0,34 seconden) Zoekresultaten Vertaalresultaat Nederlands…
Island of Hawaii, Hawaii40
Just the best
While we are Lord of the Rings/Hobbit fans seeing the set was just a ton of fun. Our driver /guide, Lance made the…
St. Marys, Georgia325
Cheeky Kiwi is great!
My husband and I took the Cheeky Kiwi tour to Hobbiton and The Glow Worm Caves with Louise as our tour guide and…
Good one, Michael was awesome, he knows the place very well. Made us fell very comfortable and everything was on…
Manchester, United Kingdom272
The highlight of our trip so far!
Our tour guide, Louise, was absolutely fantastic. The drive down to the attractions and back takes a couple of…
Excellent Day with Louise at Hobbiton and Worm Cave
We had a great day traveling to Hobbiton and the Waitomo glow worm caves with Louise. She was very knowledgeable…
Hobbits and More of New Zealand
This was a wonderful all day small bus (there were 6 of us) tour from Auckland to Hobbiton. Michael, our…
Palm Springs, California17166
Fascinating and Informative Tour
Grant, our driver & guide, was so knowledgeable - we enjoyed every aspect of this trip. While there is a long…
Lance was a lovely guide to some amazing locations. We had an incredible time! You can't beat the price either.
- Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Milford Sound, and 4 more
- Duration: 1–30 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255