Ages 5-99, max of 20 per group
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Interactive tour with photos to bring the sporting stories to life!
- Entrance ticket to the new Australian Sports Museum
- Entry/Admission - Australian Sports Museum
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Tickets or Access into the MCG, Rod Laver Arena and other stadiums/arenas
- Entry/Admission - AAMI Park
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Arena
- Entry/Admission - Rod Laver Arena
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Departure details
- Melbourne Visitor Hub, 90-130 Swanston Street Corner Little Collins and, Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia The tour starts outside the Melbourne Visitor Hub (Corner of Swanston Street and Little Collins Street). On arrival look for your guide with the blue umbrella.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground, Brunton Ave, Richmond VIC 3002, Australia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66657P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In the weeks leading up to and following the Australian Open tennis tournament please note that all tennis aspects of the tour will be subject to availability due to tournament requirements. The tour will attempt to cover as much as possible during this period however access to certain areas may be restricted.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sports Tour of Melbourne with Australian Sports Museum Access?
- How much is Sports Tour of Melbourne with Australian Sports Museum Access?
- Sports Tour of Melbourne with Australian Sports Museum Access price starts from AU$61.87. Discover and book Sports Tour of Melbourne with Australian Sports Museum Access on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sports Tour of Melbourne with Australian Sports Museum Access cancellation policy?
- Sports Tour of Melbourne with Australian Sports Museum Access cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sports Tour of Melbourne with Australian Sports Museum Access on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sports Tour of Melbourne with Australian Sports Museum Access?
- Sports Tour of Melbourne with Australian Sports Museum Access is hosted by City Sports Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Sports Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sports Tour of Melbourne with Australian Sports Museum Access on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66657P6
- You'll start atMelbourne Visitor Hub90-130 Swanston Street Corner Little Collins and, Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaThe tour starts outside the Melbourne Visitor Hub (Corner of Swanston Street and Little Collins Street). On arrival look for your guide with the blue umbrella.See address & details
- 1Federation SquareStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Yarra RiverStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Melbourne & Olympic ParksStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4AAMI ParkStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Melbourne ArenaStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Rod Laver ArenaStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Tennis AustraliaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Stop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Australian Sports MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atMelbourne Cricket GroundBrunton Ave, Richmond VIC 3002, AustraliaSee address & details
About the operator
City Sports Tours
Joined in April 2018
#132 of 530 Tours & Activities in Melbourne
- MyGuideMelbourne00Best value tour in MelbourneReally friendly guide with lots of information and nicely paced. The tour is good value and recommend paying the little extra for the MCG and National Sports Museum.
- jansB6977LT00Super interesting!The family really enjoyed it even in 40 degree heat! A great way to learn the sporting history of this country. Our teenager loved it. Thanks Mike.
- terem77600Brought for partners Christmas presentMy partner absolutely loved the tour. The guide Eddie was very informative but also made the tour fun and interesting. The tour was 3 hours and included Margaret Court and AAMI Park but just the outside with Eddie speaking. He talked about the tour all night, till I said enough already lol. He was amazed to see so much inside the MCG change rooms, the long room etc.. He thoughly recommend everyone do this tour. But then my partner is a sports nut lol Thank you for making his year 😁😁😁 $43 well spent
- Chatterji_S00NiceDid this tour, booked it through Bookme. Was really awesome experience, though no recommended if you are not good with walking. As it's a walking tour. Couldn't get into Rod Laver or Melbourne arena, as it was getting ready for Australian open 2020, but MCG was fab. Overall great experience and must do for all sports lover. Mike our tour guide was good too.
- pinkgirl9900🏆Sports Walking Tour is a Winner🏆🗺If you like sport and/or history, this tour is a must in a Melbourne! Sharing his extensive knowledge of Australian sport particularly in this city, Mike was an excellent guide answering every question we had, and there were many! Highlights as well as the learning was accessing a tennis show court and seeing cricket in action at MCG! 🎾🏏🏉
- Tuddlebear00Interesting tourHad a great time walking passed the rowing clubs on the Yarra before ending up hearing who rings relating to the 1956 Olympics and about the tennis. We finished our tour at the MCG. Awesome morning
- Linda E00Excellent tour for families !Well worth it !!! The guide was very friendly & knowledgeable about the sporting history of Melbourne. It was an easy walk & took in the sights of Melbourne. A great end to our trip.
- DanielaPirosse00Really Good!!!!!!Really good tour!! We learnt a lot and laughed too!! We even went on one of the tennis courts which was amazing!!
- Gina C00Thankyou for a great tour experienceWe had a great tour guide Luke, and the tour was brilliant, would definitely recommend, Thankyou for a great experience:))
- matthewbryanrogers00Sports tour and MCG tourReally good tour with Mike. Fascinating to hear about Melbournes sporting history and visit the Australian Open courts and MCG stadium.
- hando9300Perfect for sports fansWent with my family on this tour. Our guide Mike was great, really friendly and very informative. Also did the MCG Stadium tour as part of this package which was great too. Would recommend if visiting Melbourne and you have an interest in sport.
- panchoagui32500Amazing experienceEven the fact that was a raining afternoon in Melbourne, tourist guide was able to give a great tour. This walk tour takes you to the best sports places in Melbourne and you will get all the information and great stories behind it.
- AndyH352500If you like sport it's a mustA great tour exploring what is one of the greatest sporting arenas in Australia! Some great history and a mix of both sports. The tour guides a so friendly and knowledgeable.
- Davetigers200500Great Day OutThe tour was amazing from start to finish! Excellent guide willing to answer questions and extremely informative and knowledgeable. Had a fantastic day. Thank you to all people involved.
- Axel T00Really good tourI did this tour and it was really good. Got to take lots of photos and ask questions. The guide was great!