Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at120 Swanston St120 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaPlease meet outside the Melbourne Visitor Hub (Corner of Swanston and Little Collins Street). On arrival at the Melbourne Visitor Hub look for your guide with the blue umbrellaSee address & details
- 1Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byRod Laver Arena
- 2Melbourne & Olympic ParksStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atMelbourne Cricket GroundBrunton Ave, Richmond VIC 3002, AustraliaSee address & details
120 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Brunton Ave, Richmond VIC 3002, Australia
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Expert local & professional guide with a background in Melbourne's sporting industry
- Interactive tour with photos to bring the stories to life!
- Food and drinks
- Stadium/Arena tour entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If booking between November and January, please note that all tennis aspects of the tour will be subject to availability due to the Australian Open. The tour will attempt to cover as much as possible during this period however access to certain areas may be restricted
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The family really enjoyed it even in 40 degree heat! A great way to learn the sporting history of this country. Our teenager loved it. Thanks Mike.
Date of experience: January 2020
Really good tour!! We learnt a lot and laughed too!! We even went on one of the tennis courts which was amazing!!
Date of experience: September 2019
Even the fact that was a raining afternoon in Melbourne, tourist guide was able to give a great tour. This walk tour takes you to the best sports places in Melbourne and you will get all the information and great stories behind it.
This was promoted on booking.com and was well worth it. The guide was very knowledgeable and the history was very interesting.
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: City Sports Tours
Best value tour in Melbourne
Really friendly guide with lots of information and nicely paced. The tour is good value and recommend paying the li…
Brought for partners Christmas present
My partner absolutely loved the tour. The guide Eddie was very informative but also made the tour fun and interesti…
Did this tour, booked it through Bookme. Was really awesome experience, though no recommended if you are not good w…
🏆Sports Walking Tour is a Winner🏆
🗺If you like sport and/or history, this tour is a must in a Melbourne! Sharing his extensive knowledge of Austral…
Had a great time walking passed the rowing clubs on the Yarra before ending up hearing who rings relating to the 19…
Excellent tour for families !
Well worth it !!! The guide was very friendly & knowledgeable about the sporting history of Melbourne. It was an ea…
Thankyou for a great tour experience
We had a great tour guide Luke, and the tour was brilliant, would definitely recommend, Thankyou for a great experi…
Sports tour and MCG tour
Really good tour with Mike. Fascinating to hear about Melbournes sporting history and visit the Australian Open cou…
Perfect for sports fans
Went with my family on this tour. Our guide Mike was great, really friendly and very informative. Also did the MCG …
If you like sport it's a must
A great tour exploring what is one of the greatest sporting arenas in Australia! Some great history and a mix of bo…
Great Day Out
The tour was amazing from start to finish! Excellent guide willing to answer questions and extremely informative an…
Really good tour
I did this tour and it was really good. Got to take lots of photos and ask questions. The guide was great!
Sports Tour of Melbourne
Great Tour. Very knowledgable guide who was always on hand to answer questions and take photos. Very well priced co…
All the cricket lovers dreams come true
One of the best stadium tours! Ever insightful stories from a very familiar, seasoned staff member, it was a memora…
Melbourne Sports Tour
I did this tour with Mike. The tour was very good and lots of information about different sports and Melbourne. We …
- Duration: 90–120 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Melbourne Sports Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Melbourne Sports Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Melbourne Sports Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Melbourne Sports Walking Tour?
Melbourne Sports Walking Tour price starts from AU$18.42. Discover and book Melbourne Sports Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Melbourne Sports Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Melbourne Sports Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Melbourne Sports Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Melbourne Sports Walking Tour?
Melbourne Sports Walking Tour is hosted by City Sports Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Sports Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Melbourne Sports Walking Tour on Tripadvisor