Recommended by 80% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin ParadeStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2National Gallery of VictoriaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cowes Visitor Information CentreStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byThe Nobbies
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
National Gallery of Victoria, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - National Gallery of Victoria
- Entry/Admission - Cape Woolamai Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cowes Visitor Information Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
For £30 this is great for backpackers on a tight budget. I wasn’t satisfied with the organisation of this tour and I think the tour guide could’ve done a better job. With each stop of the tour the guide was back 15-45 minutes late while the group would be sat around waiting to…
Date of experience: March 2020
Went for the tour with my parents; I would say it's worth the value; would definitely go with Fun addicts, if I plan for more tours, in the upcoming days.
Date of experience: October 2019
Fun Addicts provides a very very good service. Best are the tour guides. It is fun with them and they are always helpful. Bus is very comfortable. I already have 3 trips with them and would recommend them for any tour in Victoria. If you are planning for Great Ocean Roads,…
Date of experience: October 2019
We took the Phillip Island Tour with Fun addicts. After walking for around 1 hour we reached the highest point of the island. It is an astonishing scenery. Afterwards, when the sun went down, we stared the little penguins went back to their homes during the Penguin parade. This…
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Addicts
Amazing experience-great ocean road with 12 aepostales
Amazing experience with fun addicts...tour organisation was excellent...will definitely travel again..please start …
Hmmm only counted 8!!!
This is one of the highlights of our 4-day drive along the Great Ocean Road. Plenty of car parking space. Lovely c…
My friend and I had such an amazing tour, everything was organized very well by Edward, who makes an unique experie…
Full day of fun
I’m so glad I chose Fun Addicts for my first day trip out of Melbourne. We stopped at one town, two lookouts, one w…
Great day and fantastic view
It’s really nice drive this one and spectacular view from the mount Oberon. Enjoying a lot the hiking and the final…
A day to remember
Really enjoyed this tour. It was well organized and had enough time at each location to really enjoy and take in …
BEST DAY TRIP OUT WILSON PROM!
This was by far one of the best, most fun and relaxing day trips my girlfriend and I have been on yet. We would def…
Great way to see Wilson's Prom
Great way for newcomers to Melbourne who want to see some of the sights without self-driving. I've done tours with …
My partner and I found fun addicts by chance and it is the best thing we have done! Amazing tour guide , friendly b…
Wilson Prom - One day tour
Wonderful tour to Wilson Prom today - very happy with the Fun Addicts and their tour guide, Lina! Tour was well org…
Wilson Prom trip fantastic day!!
Amazing fun and well organised. This is my third trip with fun addicts and surely no disappointment. Well organised…
Beautiful Tour of the Grampians
Had an amazing day visiting the Grampians. Visited multiple lookouts which had stunning views and walking trails, s…
Nature at its best
It’s a must try. The mountain views are breathtaking. Our guide Edward was super-friendly. Watch out for the Emu.
Great day trip
Our tour guide Edward was very helpful and showed us the all the iconic loctions of the national park. He made sure…
I went on the Grampians tour with a friend and was thoroughly impressed, our tour guide Edward was very friendly an…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 17,618 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,775 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 517 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 109 travellers!
from A$148.72* A$169.00
Popular: Booked by 648 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne
What time does Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne start?
Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne will start at 8:45 AM. Discover and book Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne on Tripadvisor
How much is Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne?
Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne price starts from AU$66.56. Discover and book Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne on Tripadvisor
What is the Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne cancellation policy?
Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne?
Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne is hosted by Fun Addicts. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Addicts on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Phillip Island Full Day Tour from Melbourne on Tripadvisor