Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atAdelaide OvalWar Memorial Dr, North Adelaide SA 5006, AustraliaEnter the Adelaide Oval through the South Gate off War Memorial Drive. Approach Adelaide Oval Stadium Concierge to check-in for your tour.See address & details
- 1Adelaide OvalStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedThe redeveloped Adelaide Oval offers a unique blend of new and old, carefully integrating the latest in stadium design with famous features such as the heritage scoreboard, century-old Moreton Bay Fig trees, the grassed northern mound and more. These elements form an embedded museum, with integrated points of interest and historical features bringing the whole stadium to life. Access restricted areas and experience the thunderous roar of the crowd as you take to the ground through the interactive player’s race. See where some of the world’s greatest bands have entertained sold-out crowds and step inside living history as you explore inside the iconic scoreboard. Adelaide Oval Tours are led by expert volunteer guides who will share captivating tales of new and old Adelaide Oval. Each guide has their own unique stories and tour paths change seasonally - there’s always a new experience waiting to be had! The tours last approximately 90 minutes at a steady walking pace and may include the use of steps, stairs, ramps, escalators and lifts. Comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes are strongly recommended as the path includes external areas. While at the Oval, take time to wander through the famed Bradman Collection, on loan from the State Library of South Australia. The Collection follows Sir Donald Bradman’s progress from club cricketer to the international stage. It explores his major role in cricket administration and provides glimpses of the family man and all-round sportsman. The Bradman Collection is open Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm and is free for the public to view.Read more
- You'll end atAdelaide OvalWar Memorial Dr, North Adelaide SA 5006, AustraliaEnter the Adelaide Oval through the South Gate off War Memorial Drive. Approach Adelaide Oval Stadium Concierge to check-in for your tour.See address & details
Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Dr, North Adelaide SA 5006, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Local Tour Guide
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- Entry/Admission - Adelaide Oval
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Enclosed footwear is required, the tour does cover 2.5km of walking (stiletto heels are not permitted)
- There is no wheelchair access inside the heritage listed scoreboard but there is access to all other areas
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Really enjoyed tour. Had a very good tour guide who was very informative. Loved the old score board and how it works. It was very interesting to see the change rooms and behind scene areas. Also the hallways with their honour boards and photos etc. Donald Bradman museum was…
Date of experience: December 2020
Very interesting tour particularly if you are into cricket or afl. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and a trip up into the old scoreboard was worth the whole visit. Well priced as well.
Date of experience: October 2020
Very informative tour and would recommend. Definite highlight was a look at the original scoreboard.
I would highly recommend this tour if you have an interest in sport and the history to the Adelaide Oval. The tour while having a few steps is very easy paced and covers the whole ground. One stand out part of the tour was the "old" scoreboard with its various mechanical…
Date of experience: February 2020
The tour with our amazing guide Robert, took us behind the scenes checking out the AFL and cricket areas, plus a walk through the historic score board and a brief history. We sat in the commentators and press section, which gave us a good view of the ground. Adelaide oval…
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Adelaide Oval
Cricket Big Bang
The best place in Australia to watch cricket. The approach to managing COVID was excellent. Adelaide is a beautiful…
Guided tour of Adelaide Oval
My first visit to Adelaide and AO was on my list of places to visit. Booking a tour was easy through the website an…
India All Out for 36
I attended the Day-Night Test recently between Australia and India for all three days. I loved the Adelaide Oval. I…
On our way back from North Adelaide, we passed by the oval during the Covid restrictions. It was very quiet withou…
Christmas Pageant - Exciting and fun event.
Me, my partner and the little one went to Adelaide Oval for a Christmas event. It was well organized and very fun e…
Great place to watch footy
Great atmosphere. bars plentiful. and good views. Easy to get in and out. Port fans were a bit testing!
Proud to be South Australian
Adelaide Oval is one of the best things they have done in Adelaide for a long time. Being so central you have easy …
Great location Classy and Comfortable
What a great location with views of the Parkland and Cathedral from your room and the Majestic Adelaide Oval Arena …
Great place to see live sport
Day or night this is a great place to see live football / cricket or concerts, a very easy walk to Rundle Mall,
World Class Stadium for Sports and Events
One of the greatest stadiums in the world for live sport, concerts and events. The guided tours are highly recommen…
One of Australia's best ovals
Adelaide Oval is generally agreed to be one of Australia's best ovals. After a recent upgrade, it has become more …
Visited on Thursday 27th February, it is a must do when you visit Adelaide, what a magificent stadium and something…
A must see. Take the guided tour.
Comfortably paced tour, with very friendly guide. Modest sized group. Highlight is going inside the old wooden scor…
The new Adelaide Oval is great.
I went to the Test Cricket against Pakistan in November, the first visit since I was renovated. So easy to get to …
We did not take a tour of the stadium but we were able to walk in and see the playing field and the stands. The st…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 130 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 776 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,258 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour?
Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour price starts from AU$24.98. Discover and book Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour cancellation policy?
Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour?
Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour is hosted by Adelaide Oval. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adelaide Oval on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour on Tripadvisor