Starting in Auburn, an easy 2-hour drive from Adelaide, you will cycle to Clare on Day 1, stay overnight and ride back to Auburn on the second day. Your guide will show you the best of this stunning wine region, whilst cycling with your friends and family. The cycling is off road and safe, covering approx 35-kilometers each day and designed for non riders, so just about anyone that is a little active can do this tour. Visit the best cellars doors so you can experience the amazing food and wine of this gourmet region.
• Distance covered: approximately 21.7-miles (35-kilometers) each day on the off road Riesling Trail.
• Physical Grading: Easy (flat, gradual gradient)
• Bike type: Any suitable, thick tyres recommended for hard packed gravel surface (smooth but some loose gravel).
• Hire Available: Yes, fully serviced mountains bikes (not included in price)
• Bikes & helmets are available and can be hired at an additional AU$60 per person for the tour, or of course you can BYO bike. Bikes are well maintained mountains bikes and come in various sizes and male/female styles. Electric assist bikes and tandems are available on request for an additional fee. Please contact your local operator to organise Bike and/or Helmet hire prior to tour commencing.