Fly via Sydney’s magical harbour & Northern Beaches along the coastline passing the Hawkesbury River and spectacular Watagan Ranges. Land in the centre of Australia’s premier vineyards in the picturesque Hunter Valley. Sample local wines with a private tasting at the cellar door before enjoying a delectable three-course lunch at Esca Restaurant (Bimbadgen Estate) or The Gates Restaurant (Leogate Estate Wines). Soak up the panoramic views of the Broken Back Ranges and sweeping countryside. Return to Sydney Airport via the stunning coastline of Sydneys eastern beaches including Bondi, Coogee and Bronte.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Three course meal
- Wine tasting experience
- Additional beverages and sides at own cost
- Departure details
- 462 Ross Smith Ave, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia Free parking available
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125065P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Helicopter Tour to Hunter Valley with Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Helicopter Tour to Hunter Valley with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Helicopter Tour to Hunter Valley with Lunch?
- Private Helicopter Tour to Hunter Valley with Lunch price starts from AU$1,797.76. Discover and book Private Helicopter Tour to Hunter Valley with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Helicopter Tour to Hunter Valley with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Private Helicopter Tour to Hunter Valley with Lunch cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Helicopter Tour to Hunter Valley with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Helicopter Tour to Hunter Valley with Lunch?
- Private Helicopter Tour to Hunter Valley with Lunch is hosted by Blue Sky Helicopters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Blue Sky Helicopters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Helicopter Tour to Hunter Valley with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125065P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at462 Ross Smith Ave462 Ross Smith Ave, Mascot NSW 2020, AustraliaFree parking availableSee address & details
- Pass bySydney Harbour BridgeSydney Opera House
- 1Hunter ValleyStop: 3 hoursStopping at a Hunter Valley winery for wine tasting and three course lunch.Read morePass byBondi Beach
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Blue Sky Helicopters
Joined in May 2011
#36 of 724 Tours & Activities in Sydney
- Odyssey4196230232700amazing trip great valuecan't recommend this trip enough it was amazing value and matt was awesome. thank you for the doyles world famous fish and chips tip on Watson Bay....tjos is a must do
- ISR_TR00Wonderful experience30 minutes of flying over one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Great flight, very professional attitude from company's staff and the pilots. One of the highlights of our trip!
- Travelingisme3800Great experience.Amazing tour. So easy to book. Pilot was amazing, the view from the air of Sydney was spectacular. All the staff were friendly, helpful and professional. The pilots knowledge of the areas we were flying over was excellent. Would recommend 100%.
- Flyer4652869141900Highly highly recommend itWe enjoyed this tour with our two years old son. Everything was smooth from booking, getting there, tour itself and taking photos after landing. Our pilot, Oscar, was kind and accommodating. Highly recommend this trip
- foxyloxey00A must do!Just do it! There's no pockets in shrouds. Absolutely fantastic experience with the doors off too. Never thought we'd be flying so low too. Harbour bridge, I felt like I could shout to the climbers. I wish 30 mins at work went that quick. Matt our pilot was great pointing out points of interest. Quite windy with the doors off and at first my eye lids flapped and thought it was a mistake but once over the city it was fine. Brilliant.
- stephfaulkner8200Professional and friendly!We had a fantastic experience with Oscar (pilot) and Brandon (ground crew) on 5th August 2023. Professional, polite and friendly. We chose the HD cam footage as an added extra and I highly recommend doing this. The media is high quality. Recommend this company 110%. Thank you for giving us some great memories on our holiday!
- McGAussie00Fabulous experience!Service from booking to end was friendly, professional and helpful. A smooth operation that ran on time. Our pilot Sacha was engaging and informative all along our route, and I’ve never experienced a softer landing. Our flight was from Sydney down to Bowral and back, stopping for a most enjoyable lunch at a winery, as part of a package. I can thoroughly recommend this company and experience.
- minbot8500The only way to see Sydney!A impressive experience and I think the only way to see Sydney whether you are a local or tourist. Some truly amazing views of the the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and its beaches - particularly when the helicopter tilts as it circles a sight. The helicam records the whole experience which allows you to relive the experience.
- Passenger48762800Excellent helicopter flight over SydneyOne of the best experiences I've ever had. It's undoubtedly the best way to see Sydney Harbour and all the best beaches. I would highly recommend this experience. The ground crew and pilot gave excellent customer service a truly wonderful experience.
- michaelmI4651BU00Stunning views!Wow! Simply amazing tour! Cost less money for a private helicopter tour than to do the bridge climb (where they don’t let you take a camera). Once I did that math, the priority was an easy choice. Blue Sky did not disappoint. The day before our flight, we walked the coastline of Bondi beach down to the light house near Lady Beach prior to our flight. Seeing the cliffs from the edge and then later from the air was awesome.
- TVDad00Blown Away by Blue Mountain EcoTour!From start to finish the Blue Mountain Eco Tour was amazing! This was a private tour for just my wife and me. We began with a 45 minute Ariel tour of the Blue Mountains. It really was majestic, by air. Then we landed for part two of the tour, a three hour trip into the bush. Our guide concentrated on geology, ecology and protecting the wilderness. Your guide may be an aboriginal elder who will concentrate on ancient customs. It’s really luck of the draw. We ended up deep in the bush where we were surrounded by kangaroo in the wild. We ate a quick picnic lunch and headed back to the helicopter. The flight back to Sydney, included spectacular views of the coastline, harbor and city. This was our favorite tour in Sydney! It’s very very expensive! But this was our only trip to Australia ever, so I splurged! it’s well worth the money.
- MKSWhite00Surprise birthday gift helicopter ride over Sydney!This fabulous ride was a surprise birthday gift from my stepson and his fiancé. It was a clear, sunny day and Alex, our pilot, made an extra turn over the Harbour bridge and the Opera house. Fantastic views over Sydney city, the northern beaches, the dramatic coastline, Bondi and the other beaches. Highly recommended!
- FlyboyrobIrl00Incredible, Breathtaking and 100% professional service!This was one of the most incredible things I have ever done and have no hesitation in recommending Bluesky! From booking over the phone right through to after landing, Matt our pilot and the entire Bluesky team were just fantastic! I booked the Aerial Click 30 minute flight with doors off. The flight exceeded my expectations and our pilot Matt really made the experience. Matt shared his knowledge of many of the sites we flew over but he also went above and beyond to ensure we got the best pictures. A big shout out to Matt and I would highly recommend those booking to specifically ask for Matt as their pilot!
- Kim O00“Struth” New Word I learned😜Think it fits perfectly here. Loved it.Fantastic tour over the harbour and beaches. Very helpfull and calm Crew. Loved it and the kids were blown away. Highly recomend it.
- Felix57800Fantastic tripFantastic trip today Alex the pilot very cool but also professional,all made to feel relaxed and safe. The flight was great seeing all the major sights and up along the costal beaches.Well worth the money a must do if your in Sydney ,Give Blue Sky a go you won’t be disappointed