Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Duration: 4h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- 3-course Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Balmoral
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Eastern Pontoon Circular Quay, 7 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5951P12
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sydney Harbour Side Restaurant Dinner and Twilight Cruise?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sydney Harbour Side Restaurant Dinner and Twilight Cruise on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sydney Harbour Side Restaurant Dinner and Twilight Cruise?
- Sydney Harbour Side Restaurant Dinner and Twilight Cruise price starts from AU$604.30. Discover and book Sydney Harbour Side Restaurant Dinner and Twilight Cruise on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sydney Harbour Side Restaurant Dinner and Twilight Cruise cancellation policy?
- Sydney Harbour Side Restaurant Dinner and Twilight Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sydney Harbour Side Restaurant Dinner and Twilight Cruise on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sydney Harbour Side Restaurant Dinner and Twilight Cruise?
- Sydney Harbour Side Restaurant Dinner and Twilight Cruise is hosted by Oz Whale Watching. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Oz Whale Watching on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sydney Harbour Side Restaurant Dinner and Twilight Cruise on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5951P12
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atEastern Pontoon Circular Quay7 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, AustraliaSee address & details
- 1Sydney HarbourStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass bySydney Harbour Bridge
- 2Sydney Opera HouseSee detailsPass byRoyal Botanic Garden SydneyRoyal Australian Navy Heritage Centre
- 3BalmoralStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byCircular Quay
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Oz Whale Watching
Joined in July 2012
#23 of 196 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Sydney
- Q2502PKemmas00Would definitely recommendGreat views of a stunning city, well organised and host was well informed. Didn't realise how big Sulydney Harbour was and some of the homes were spectacular to see.
- 681jeannettes00AmazingIt was a beautiful experience. The lady narrator was quite knowledgeable. Coffee, tea and cookies were offered
- 522dagfinns00Excelent guideVery good sightseeing with a very professional guide. Relaxed trip where you get to see and learn alot of the history. Recommend it alot.
- marilynroberts194700Amazing harbour cruise!Fantastic Harbour Cruise! Superb views and the bonus was Ron the guide who was so knowledgeable. Fantastic value for money 👍😊
- Teacake_Taster00Long lunchSurprisingly bigger boat than it looks. Knowledgeable captain and crewman give information on the harbour highlights. Large glass of champagne to start and coffee later but cheese and biscuits a bit disappointing. We stopped for starters on the beach at Doyles in Watson’s Bay and we had grilled octopus and fried stuffed prawns. Both great but prawns had a sauce which made the prawns outstanding. Service a bit strange. Stopped in Balmoral Beach for lunch at the Balmoral Public Restaurant which is a lot posher than it sounds and overlooks the beach. Staff were great. Seafood paella was good but the best bit was a roast vegetable side. Getting in and off the boat was a bit unsafe and we got stopped by a police boat checking pilot licences but the trip is fantastic and a great, relaxing way to spend 4.5 hours.
- Deon C00See the Harbour the best way possible.An amazing adventure for the family. We had an Awesome tour guide with a wealth of knowledge. All the staff, from the entry point, to the departure were extremely kind and friendly. It was by far the highlight of our trip. Thank you so much, we will be back.
- abunk20230090 mins to remember.My first time riding the 90-minute cruise was fantastic. I felt excited as I boarded the boat and enjoyed the gentle sway and sound of the water. The landscapes, Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney skyscrapers were stunning, and I loved feeling the fresh breeze with a good bright day above. It was an amazing experience that I will remember.
- Emilynotrica00Great harbor tourFabulous tour! Get lots of history on the sites your seeing. Very fun and very worth learning about Sydney! A must do and worth the price. Could use more speakers on the roof deck…
- AKeezyUC00Harbor cruiseGreat cruise of the harbor with picturesque shots of many iconic landmarks! For the love of god- bring sunscreen if you’re going to sit up top! 🤣 great introduction to the area. Water, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate were offered for free. Alcohol available for purchase. Would definitely recommend for unobstructed shots of the opera house and harbor bridge!
- JohnWMillsIII00Exceptional cruise with an easy to understand narratorMy wife and I and another couple joined us for the cruise around the harbor. I learned so much and ship was very clean and the staff were very helpful. Definitely recommend this cruise!
- alanwL5301FZ00Not a good experienceWe went to the Kings Whraff, it is a big place, we found out that the cruse is not on that part of Whraff but on the other side. We were not able to get to the cruise on time, I called Princes Cruises and explained to them the situation, and they said that we needed to contact Trip Advisor, I replied to the email that I received from Trip Advisor and did not receive any responses, it turned out to be one of those emails that you receive emails from but you are unable to send an email to. When I checked the tickets, the meeting point was at a different address compared to what was in the advertisement, and it was very far from where we were. I paid $48 for less than one hour of parking at the King's Wharf and I lost the money that I paid for the cruise. It would be ideal for a trip advisor to advise about the meeting point on the advertisement page not on the tickets because if you are not from Sydney, you probably do not know the places or you may have internet issues accessing your email.
- dietmarw23600Wonderful natureThe trip was beautiful, very nice staff with lots and good informatios. We only saw a female whale with his calf, but it's ok. These are free and wild animals. We are not at a zoo or a circus. And we knew also that the season is ending.
- 31mohsena00Great tour with great host (Ron)This one of the best boat cruises I have done by a long shot. Ron was a great host and gave a great overview of all places around the harbour and more. He answered all our questions and had a great sense of humour. I would recommend to all.
- Catherine G00Sydney Afternoon Harbour CruiseThe welcoming staff were absolutely fantastic. They made us feel welcome from first contact and arranged for my Mum to have easy boarding with her walker. The onboard narrative was great and pointed out all the interesting, relevant and important sights and the narrative for each was exceptional. Had a thoroughly good time and we will be recommending this trip and Princess Cruises to friends and family.
- jeffreyjP3820XT00Business layoverVery relaxing and great experience for the price. Narrative really gave texture to the view. Special stops to get great photos