Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For 4 days you will visit all the most must to sees in and around Siem Reap with some remote attractions as well. Day 1 we cover to see all the major temples on the Small Circle road and Day 2 we driving to see the holly mountain Kulen mountain National Park. At this places you can see the carving under riverbed as the water flow over to create the holly waters. Beside Kulen mountain the same day we will temples Banteay Srei, Banteay Samre & Pre Rup. 3rd day we will go to see sunrise over Angkor Wat as it's really amazing. After sunrise we go to templess on the Big Circle like Prah Khan, Neak Poan, Ta Som & East Mebon, in afternoon we will drive to the South part of Siem Reap to see 3 major temples in Rolous Group. Day 4 the last day we will take the long driving to see temples in Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea as these remote temples rarely visited by tourists and very quiet and peaceful & you can see the nice view of the countryside along the way as well.
Special Angkor Wat Small Circuit...
Wonderful Kulen mountain & 1000...
Amazing sunrise Angkor Wat & Big...
Remote Temples Koh Ker Group &...
- Private A/C Vehicle with driver
- English Speaking Guide with licensed
- Cool drinking waters & wet towels
- Parking fees & Road tolls
- Start pick up at your hotel and finish drop you at hotel
- Accommodation ( Hotel/Guest House )
- Temples pass for 4-7 days : 72USD/person ( Children under 12-year free )
- Kulen mountain ticket : 20USD/person ( Children under 12-year free )
- Koh Ker Group ticket : 10USD/person ( Children under 12-year free )
- Meals (B/L/D) - Food can be cost rank from 5USD per/dish depend on the food you order from menu.
- Entry/Admission - Temples
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Nei Temple
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Baphuon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Phimeanakas
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Elephants
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Leper King
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Bakheng
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Samre
- Entry/Admission - Pre Rup
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- Entry/Admission - Ta Som
- Entry/Admission - Eastern Mebon
- Entry/Admission - Lolei
- Entry/Admission - Preah Ko
- Entry/Admission - Neak Pean
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Entry/Admission - Bakong
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Angkor Express Boat
This was Great
Excellent night out, dancing and costumes were fantastic the seats were good. We just loved it. It’s a lovely night…
An enjoyable way of travelling between Siem Reap and Battambang
Chaotic pick-up at Siem Reap, the bus passing the same place a number of times in the hour before heading for the b…
A great opportunity to see how people live on the river.
This was the "express" service to Battembang. It should have taken 5 hours but took 7 due to river conditions and …
Siem Reap - Battambang boat trip
Recommend for those people that are not in a rush. Trip took about 7 hours but enjoyed it a lot and it was interest…
The journey from Siem Reap to Battambang can be by either road (3.5 hrs) or by boat (6 hrs). The road south from Si…
A picturesque excursion
It was not too comfortable - we had one of the smaller boats - but it did have cushioned bench seats. The scenery w…
Really is the best boat in Cambodia
What a wonderful way to travel to your next stop. If you’re a traveller / backpacker you will love this instead of …
- Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm Temple, and 24 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 4 Days
What time does Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 4 Days start?
Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 4 Days will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 4 Days on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 4 Days?
How much is Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 4 Days?
Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 4 Days price starts from AU$335.05. Discover and book Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 4 Days on Tripadvisor
What is the Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 4 Days cancellation policy?
Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 4 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea - 4 Days on Tripadvisor