Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For 4 days you will visit all the most must to sees in and around Siem Reap with some remote attractions as well. Day 1 we cover to see all the major temples on the Small Circle road and Day 2 we driving to see the holly mountain Kulen mountain National Park. At this places you can see the carving under riverbed as the water flow over to create the holly waters. Beside Kulen mountain the same day we will temples Banteay Srei, Banteay Samre & Pre Rup. 3rd day we will go to see sunrise over Angkor Wat as it's really amazing. After sunrise we go to templess on the Big Circle like Prah Khan, Neak Poan, Ta Som & East Mebon, in afternoon we will drive to the South part of Siem Reap to see 3 major temples in Rolous Group. Day 4 the last day we will take the long driving to see temples in Koh Ker Group & Beng Mealea as these remote temples rarely visited by tourists and very quiet and peaceful & you can see the nice view of the countryside along the way as well.
Special Angkor Wat Small Circuit...
Wonderful Kulen mountain & 1000...
Amazing sunrise Angkor Wat & Big...
Remote Temples Koh Ker Group &...
- Private A/C Vehicle with driver
- English Speaking Guide with licensed
- Cool drinking waters & wet towels
- Parking fees & Road tolls
- Start pick up at your hotel and finish drop you at hotel
- Accommodation ( Hotel/Guest House )
- Temples pass for 4-7 days : 72USD/person ( Children under 12-year free )
- Kulen mountain ticket : 20USD/person ( Children under 12-year free )
- Koh Ker Group ticket : 10USD/person ( Children under 12-year free )
- Meals (B/L/D) - Food can be cost rank from 5USD per/dish depend on the food you order from menu.
- Entry/Admission - Temples
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Nei Temple
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Baphuon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Phimeanakas
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Elephants
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Leper King
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Bakheng
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Samre
- Entry/Admission - Pre Rup
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- Entry/Admission - Neak Pean
- Entry/Admission - Ta Som
- Entry/Admission - Eastern Mebon
- Entry/Admission - Lolei
- Entry/Admission - Preah Ko
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Entry/Admission - Bakong
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Passion Indochina Travel
Cambodia Classic Tour
10 Day tour of Cambodia including Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, Koh Rong, Kampot and Phnom Penh. Hotels picked were …
Wonderful trip to Thailand, perfectly organized by Passion Indochina Travel
I found this agency by accident. Very competent staff. They first listen to what you are interested in and then sug…
Excellent tour company and very competitive price
Six day tour of all of the local Siem Reap Angkor Temples plus many outlying temples such Koh Ker and Preah Vihear …
Wonderful Trip to Myanmar and Laos
Passion Indochina Travel put together a 9-day tour of Myanmar and Laos for my husband and I. The service was great…
Visit and making merit in Cambodia
Great Tours with Passion Indochina Services ! It was a great trip from Khon Kaen to Cambodia pick-up from Osmarc b…
Cambodia and Myanmar
I would like to thank Passion Indochina travel immensely for excellent tour arrangements accommodating to special r…
Passion Indochina travel
The trip was awesome, we really enjoyed. The price was really reasonable. Easy to communicate with the compa…
Passion Indochina Travel - who used Exotic Travels in Myanmar This tour could not have been made more accommodatin…
Cambodia - Siem Reap and Phnom Penh
We had a group of 16 people who had a range of activities they wanted to do whilst in Cambodia. Passion Indochina T…
The driver was cooperative and communicating reasonably well in English
Visited Angkor wat and Angkor Thom. It was one of the life time experience to observe the architectural wonders of …
Great tour company
We had passion Indochina travel organize some trips in Siem Reap for our family and they were fantastic. Guides wer…
Efficient and good transport and guide in Siem Reap
Booked from Angkor Focus Travel 35 seater transport in Siem Reap and 1 day tour with English speaking guide Borei. …
Siem Reap , Cambodia
Visited Siem Reap from 18 - 24 Dec 2017. I booked my travel with Passion Indochina Travel . I fully satisfied with …
Good for solo traveller to join
The driver and tour guide arrive on time, 1st day on 4:30am to see the sun raise in Angkor Wat which is nice and co…
3 days in Bangkok
It was a great trip from pick-up from airport right up to drop off. There were 45 people mostly in 60s-70s. All wel…
- Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm Temple, and 24 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 Days - Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea from Siem Reap
What time does 4 Days - Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea from Siem Reap start?
4 Days - Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea from Siem Reap will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 4 Days - Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea from Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 4 Days - Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea from Siem Reap?
How much is 4 Days - Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea from Siem Reap?
4 Days - Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea from Siem Reap price starts from AU$337.78. Discover and book 4 Days - Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea from Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
What is the 4 Days - Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea from Siem Reap cancellation policy?
4 Days - Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea from Siem Reap cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days - Major Temples & Kulen mountain & Koh Ker & Beng Mealea from Siem Reap on Tripadvisor