View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 9)
Low Price Guarantee
This tour is not the same like others, it includes not just sightseeing but also hiking, worshiping(optional) and swimming.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Phnom Kulen National ParkStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Phnom Kulen National ParkStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Phnom Kulen National ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Phnom Kulen National ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- An in-person tour guide, a vehicle and drinking water.
- Food, entrance fees and personal expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Angkor Pura
Made our Holiday
I can't imagine how we could have had a better experience. Sam was the most wonderful tour guide. His English is …
An incredible trip, thanks to Sam!
We were so lucky that Sam was available for our five day visit to Siem Reap. He is the most experienced, knowledgea…
Samreth Kao is everything you could want in a guide.
Samreth was our guide for 4 days in Siem Reap, and it's impossible to overstate how good he is. First, he is exc…
Highlight of my trip - wouldn't tour the temples any other way!
I'm so glad that my friends and I hired Sam for our guided tour of the temples! He organized two perfect days of te…
Sam was a phenomenal guide! He managed all the details and made long, very hot days of temple visits feel special a…
The best way to see the temples!
My friends and I had the best time with Sam! He is SO knowledgeable about the history and context behind the temple…
Still dreaming of this trip 7 months later!
Two of my friends and I were lucky enough to receive the recommendation to tour the temples with Sam. I"m so glad w…
Excellent guide - I keep going back!
I was fortunate to meet Sam in 2008 when I first visited Angkor Wat. He is incredibly friendly and conscientious. …
Sam was an Amazing Guide!
I highly recommend Sam as a Guide! He shared the history of Cambodia as well as his personal family history. Bring …
ANGKOR WAT - AWE-INSPIRING
Words cannot do justice to what this place is all about, particularly when put into context of the year it was buil…
Fantastic 3 day tour
Sam was incredible!! He’s a fabulous guide with an awesome depth of knowledge of both ancient and modern history, n…
Best tour i've ever had
Sam's comprehensive knowledge of Cambodian history mixed with the ease and flexibility of his tour schedule made th…
Impeccable two day tour!
Sam was an excellent tour guide who gave very in-depth accounts of each temple. He is very knowledgeable in all asp…
The best guide you could find
We spent three full days with Sam as our guide. He proposed an itinerary that we placed our trust in and it was per…
Made our trip perfect!
We are so thankful that we were put in touch with Sam for our trip to Siem Reap! In addition to being incredibly kn…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about A full day to visit Phnom Kulen heritage site.
Which attractions will I visit with A full day to visit Phnom Kulen heritage site.?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book A full day to visit Phnom Kulen heritage site. on Tripadvisor
How much is A full day to visit Phnom Kulen heritage site.?
A full day to visit Phnom Kulen heritage site. price starts from USD 166.67. Discover and book A full day to visit Phnom Kulen heritage site. on Tripadvisor
What is the A full day to visit Phnom Kulen heritage site. cancellation policy?
A full day to visit Phnom Kulen heritage site. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book A full day to visit Phnom Kulen heritage site. on Tripadvisor
Which company provides A full day to visit Phnom Kulen heritage site.?
A full day to visit Phnom Kulen heritage site. is hosted by Angkor Pura. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Angkor Pura on Tripadvisor. Discover and book A full day to visit Phnom Kulen heritage site. on Tripadvisor