Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey by
Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V Class
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Rome with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured Luxury Van Service (5 hs in Rome, 3 hs Round-Trip from/to Cruise Port). Hop aboard your vehicle at Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Rome such as Vaticano City, Piazza Navona and Trastevere. You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Sistine Chapel: If you visit the Vatican City, you must go here! The Sistine Chapel is one of the most renowned religious chapels in the world and has a stunning amount of detail and iconography. It is famous for its extensive and detailed decorations including the Last Judgement fresco by Michelangelo and the ceiling artwork.
• Trastavere: If you want to see authentic Roman life and get a real feel for the city and how its residents live, visit the ancient part of Rome. Visit Trastevere for a real slice of culture!
• Roman Forum: This is with no dubt one must in Rome, it is one of the most important Roman ruins in Italy, an ancient site that consists of many ruins that were once the centre of Roman public and political life. Much of these structures still stands today and you can still see some of the arches and building foundations and walls. Located next to the Colosseum and Altar of the Fatherland. Can´t miss it!
• Basilica of Saint Mary Major: It is one of the largest churches in Rome and is located in the Piazza Basilica Major. Whilst the outside is stunning, interior is simply breathtaking and features a huge amount of gold decoration, frescos and detailed paintings both on the walls and ceilings.
• Colosseum: This mighty structure is one of the most renowned and iconic landmarks in the world, constructed between 70-80 AD and at its peak was estimated to hold 80,000 spectators. It used to hold game, gladiator tournaments and other forms of entertainment. Step inside to truly appreciate the enormity of this ancient place of celebration.
All of our Chauffeurs are multi-lingual, have lots of experience, and will be present in full Chauffeur uniform.