Visit: Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park, Lodmoor Country Park Preston Beach Road, Weymouth DT4 7SX England
Unlike other SEA LIFE Centres, SEA LIFE Weymouth is uniquely set across a 14 acre Park with both indoor and outdoor exhibits - perfect to visit in any weather.
Talks & Feeding Times at SEA LIFE Weymouth: Did you know Cownose Rays swim in perfect harmony?, How about the fact that the Park holds over 2 million gallons of water? That’s a lot! Head to Seal Harbour for our most interactive talk and feed of day, as our Animal Care Team carry out enrichment with them. And there’s so much more! You can even get involved with our conservation work and take part in feeding time by booking one of our Creature Feeding Experiences.
Splash Zone and Pool at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park: The Splash Zone and Pool at Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park provides hours of fun. Dive in and out of the water play jets or take a dip and cool down in our Pool.
*Caution... You will get wet! Forgotten your towel? Don't worry! Head to our gift shop and our friendly team will be able to assist you. You'll find changing facilities near by splash zone and pool and there's plenty of seating available for those not wishing to get as wet! Visit Splash Snacks for delicious donuts, ice-creams and drinks - perfect after a day in the sun.
Caribbean Cove: Calling all Captains, Commodores and Sailors! Come and climb aboard the brand new Caribbean Cove Galleon and sail away to the seven seas on a magical adventure. Or why not have a go at climbing to the top of the lookout point to spot rays, jellyfish and turtles swimming around Caribbean Cove – just watch out for any sharks! Play amongst the exciting shores of Caribbean Cove, they can also help to save our seas with Tyler the Turtle and become a SEA LIFE Ranger. As a SEA LIFE ranger you will be given the all-important task of helping to find and protect turtle eggs. Plus, you’ll learn just why seagrass is such a vital habitat and discover the damage plastic does to the marine environment.
• Trek through Calypso Heights with nine remarkable towers and five fun slides. Will you accept the challenge and climb through the trail?
• Sail away! Climb aboard and sail away on an exciting adventure on the Caribbean Cove Galleon and ship.
• Watch out for a shark encounter! Get up close and personal with jaws and venture through Caribbean Cove’s very own shark tunnel.
• Travel across Canyon Bridge and imagine being suspended amongst the tree tops of the Caribbean jungle – are you brave enough to look down?
• Have an underwater adventure in the Oceanic Octopus Crawl Tunnel and imagine yourself swimming along the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean sea bed...