Join us with your family for a fun photo tour and see the city in a whole new way. Capture the best moments of your trip on Polaroids.
You will learn how to use a vintage Polaroid camera from the 90s at the start of the tour. No previous photography knowledge needed! Your local photo guide will help you find out how to capture the best moments of your stay in Vienna.
We start our walking tour at the Volkstheater, in the heart of Vienna. From there we make our way to the inner city, where the Imperial Palace and the Volksgarten wait for us and our cameras.
On your two hour private sightseeing adventure you’ll see quite a bit of Vienna’s famous sights but also a few things that might surprise you about the city:
• Volkstheater – where you will learn how to use the Polaroid camera and film
• Museumsquartier – where you will find out what an “Enzi” is
• Museum for Natural History – where you will take a selfie with an elephant
• Heldenplatz – where you will catch a horse carriages passing by with your camera
• Hofburg (Imperial Palace) – where the Habsburg family used to live (fancy!)
• Volksgarten – where you will try to take a photo of one of the ducks that live in the park
• Michaelerplatz – where you see the horse carriages close by
• Minoritenkirche – where we will be reviewing all the fun pictures you have taken, give tips on things to do and give directions to your next adventure
IMPORTANT: This is a private tour for up to four guests. Included in the ticket is the rental of 1 Polaroid camera and 1 film with 8 pictures. Additional film (19 EUR) and cameras with film (25 EUR) as well as additional guests (20 EUR) can be purchased at the start of the tour.