View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay LaterLow Price Guarantee
How does Tyrol celebrate Christmas? How many Christmas markets are in Innsbruck? Discover a wide variety of Austrian traditions and customs, which include a wide range of seasonal products, including the traditional Glühwein. The Christmas and Advent special times bring magic to Innsbruck's main square. Together with the professional local guide, you will visit the most beautifully decorated places and markets. You will feel spellbound with the charming atmosphere in the streets which you can feel only this time of the year! You will experience the capital of Tyrol from a different perspective: filled with holiday lights illuminating the Christmas Markets. The most wonderful time of the year is even better in Innsbruck!
Tiroler Landestheater Innsbruck, Rennweg 2, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Triumphpforte, Leopoldstraße 2, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
- Professional local tour guide
- Traditional Christmas punch or glühwein (from 4 EUR per person, by your choice)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071