Tour the old town of Mozart's birthplace Salzburg for 2 1/2 hours and take photos of its most popular sights and famous attractions. You will be given a Polaroid instant camera for the duration of the photo tour and your trip will start with a training on how to use your camera. No previous knowledge about Polaroid or photography is required. After an introduction, you will learn a little bit about the history of instant photography and how to use your camera and film.
Take home a one of a kind Salzburg souvenir that won't let you forget your trip. Your personal analog photo souvenirs that you can share with your friends and family and that will remind you of your Salzburg trip. Your local guide shows you the best photo opportunities and will help you with angles and composition. Your guide will be happy to take pictures of you, your family and friends and to answer all your questions about photography and Salzburg (Your guide is a local who is happy to answer questions you have about Salzburg, but please be aware of the fact that your guide is not a professional tourist guide).
We have planned a great tour for you. Exploring Salzburg and its Old Town you'll see:
• Mirabell palace with Mirabell gardens
• Mozart residence
• Mozartplatz with Mozart monument
• Stunning views of Festung Hohensalzburg
• Salzburg town hall
• Residenzplatz & Residenz fountain
• Salzburg cathedral
• Selected small streets and lots of Baroque architecture
• and much moreYour tour ends close to Kapitelplatz. There we will review your pictures, answer your questions about what to do in Salzburg, recommend places to eat and give tips on what to see and where to go.