Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1KourionStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Paphos Harbour and PortStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3The House of DionysusStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Aphrodite's RockStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 45 minute guided tour in the archaeological site of ancient Kourion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in some cases hotel pick up and drop off may not be offered as not all hotels are accessible by coach. In such cases, an alternative pick up location will be communicated before the excursion to accommodate clients)
- Coach tour
- Entry/Admission - Kourion
- Entrance fees: Entrance and guided tour at the mosaics in the House of Dionysos
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - The House of Dionysus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- During the Summer the temperatures are high, protection for the sun and hat is advisable.
- Coach excursion with up to 55 guests
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the days of operation change. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
The tour was fine, I enjoyed the tour guides explanation of everything. There was not much of interest to see but otherwise well.
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
As I said not a wow tour, could have more time to visit each site, better explications and over all more languages.
Date of experience: September 2019
I can only recommend this excursion to Pafos and Kourion. The lady who guided us was excellent with her explanations in English that were easy to understand for everybody.
Date of experience: October 2019
It was a good experience. Lot of free time given at each attraction. difficult to recognize the tour bus as the meeting point is a bus station and there are lot of buses.
Date of experience: July 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: V.M. Mantovani Plotin Travel Ltd.
Family day out
We visited the zoo the other day, it has most animals you could think off, they seemed well kept for the most part,…
Fun at sea
Had a great time with my family on this trip. Plenty to drink and eat and Margarita was a lovely lady singer and go…
Our guide was very experienced and informative, and the sites were almost private on account of COVID. We did the t…
Extremely disappointing -Avoid
Went on this trip as a special birthday treat for our son who was turning 10. It was incredibly busy with no social…
Super chilled relaxing day
It was great to be on the 'water' again. We last went on a boat trip about 10 years ago and had a really bad exper…
Curates egg of a trip
We were able to visit some lovely places on this trip but it was let down by our driver and guide. Arrived 30 minu…
Friendly, welcoming, engaging, lovely
What a brilliant day, being a solo traveler in Cyprus for work I was made to feel welcome and the service was secon…
Really good trip, you will love this if you enjoy swimming. Food was nice too and they where safe as you have to we…
Fun, clean, snorkelling, great staff and free bar!
Highly recommend this boat trip! The boat is spotlessly clean, staff friendly and polite. We enjoyed a simple Lunc…
We had fun, but nothing particularly extraordinary.
The boat trip was fun and a highlight was that we saw four turtles from the boat. The food was good, however there …
Very long transfer Time with touristic bus
We already got sick during the transfer to the boat, sitting over an hour in a bus, although the direct route would…
Friendliest crew, bluest water
The members of the crew were extremely friendly and helpful where needed. The bottomless drinks, top-up and taste o…
Nice place to relax
Nice experience and nice place to relax. Very quiet place beautiful place. Good not to have many people around.
Direct pickup at the hotel and a great trip thoughout the day! Many interesting stops with some great waterfalls.
We really enjoyed the jeep safari. We had a lot of fun with our driver Nick. He showed us several plants as well an…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Pafos and Kourion Coach Excursion from Larnaca
What time does Pafos and Kourion Coach Excursion from Larnaca start?
Pafos and Kourion Coach Excursion from Larnaca will start at 8:10 AM. Discover and book Pafos and Kourion Coach Excursion from Larnaca on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Pafos and Kourion Coach Excursion from Larnaca?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pafos and Kourion Coach Excursion from Larnaca on Tripadvisor
How much is Pafos and Kourion Coach Excursion from Larnaca?
Pafos and Kourion Coach Excursion from Larnaca price starts from AU$59.64. Discover and book Pafos and Kourion Coach Excursion from Larnaca on Tripadvisor
What is the Pafos and Kourion Coach Excursion from Larnaca cancellation policy?
Pafos and Kourion Coach Excursion from Larnaca cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pafos and Kourion Coach Excursion from Larnaca on Tripadvisor