When in Iceland three tourist attractions called the Golden circle is a must visiting. We will visit Thingvellir, Haukadalur - Geysir and Gullfoss / Golden waterfalls and more.
Golden Circle is a private day trip from Reykjavik by use of Land Rover Discovery 4 ideal for 1-4 passengers. You will learn about Thingvellir and you will see the continental plates and ancient parliament site at Thingvellir National Park. We go further and after short stop in Laugarvatn where we can have lunch (optional & own expense) we will visit Geysir geothermal field, with its hot springs and Strokkur active every few minutes. View the beautiful Gullfoss waterfall. Take a close look at Icelandic horses. We will take a short break in Fridheimar tomato greenhouse and restaurant.
We are flexible and if we are approximately on time can take one or two other stops on this tour. Among other stops of interest on the route could be: Skálholt, Sólheimar Eco village, Secret lagoon, Gljufrasteinn which was Halldor Laxness Nobel prize literature resident, other.
• Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
• Haukadalur Geothermal Field, Haukadalur Valley, Haukadalur Iceland
• Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
• Fridheimar, Reykholt 801 Iceland
• Kerid Crater, Route 35, Selfoss Iceland
• Faxi (Vatnsleysufoss) Waterfall, Tungufljót River, Skalholt Iceland