Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atGeirsgata 7aOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SeljalandsfossStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2SkogafossStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Reynisfjara BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Vik i Myrdal ChurchStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Solheimajokull GlacierStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atGeirsgata 7aGeirsgata 7a, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandWe are located in the blue houses next to the harbor.See address & details
Geirsgata 7a, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Returns to original departure point
- Bus ride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Friend In Iceland Tours
The best guided tour in the country :D
We had a wonderful 6 day tour around the country wtih Friend in Iceland. As I came with my father, we chose to go o…
Just what we wanted !
A trip adjusted to the weather to maximise our visit and our time at each stop with no pressure. Great transport, n…
Incredible & inspiring Iceland trip
Wow! Our trip to Iceland was incredible. The colors here are so inspiring and every where you look is beautiful. …
Another incredible adventure
Myself and fifteen others had an incredible eight day guided tour with owner Gunnar on the Ring Road heading north,…
We had a superb day on the golden circle with Jen!!! She is absolutely amazing... apart from being a wonderful driv…
Fantastic day, lovely guide
We had such a wonderful time on our day tour with our guide, Jen. It was refreshing to get out of the city and see…
Golden Circle mini tour
Jen was an excellent tour guide for my sister and I. She waiting for us right outside our hotel and the tour vehicl…
Golden Circle Tour
We had a wonderful experience on our tour today. Our guide, Gunnar, was an excellent driver. He told us all about e…
Great service and amazing tour!
I will rate more than 5 stars! Really excellent service! Many thanks to Gunnar and Chen for the customized tour gu…
Beng Choo L00
We had a group of 8 visited Iceland for 8 days 7 nights.Jane was our guide and driver. She was very professional t…
We did the Golden Circle and the South Coast on two different days. Krystjan was our guide and driver for both. He …
Iceland on our terms and weather
6 ladies, a birthday and 5 days of weather dependent, flexible touring on our schedule made this trip unforgettable…
Best tour guide
Iceland bus tours have very good guides. Arni, for example, has a wonderful singing voice and demonstrates traditio…
Perfect tour guide in Iceland
Ms. Xiaojuan and driver Gunnar made our trip in Iceland wonderful. Before the tour, manager Xiaojuan answered our q…
good car rental service
nice and helpful staff who made everything go smooth! the car performed well and the price is reasonable. this made…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,887 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 801 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about South Coast - Minibus
What time does South Coast - Minibus start?
South Coast - Minibus will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book South Coast - Minibus on Tripadvisor
How much is South Coast - Minibus?
South Coast - Minibus price starts from AU$237.08. Discover and book South Coast - Minibus on Tripadvisor
What is the South Coast - Minibus cancellation policy?
South Coast - Minibus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book South Coast - Minibus on Tripadvisor
Which company provides South Coast - Minibus?
South Coast - Minibus is hosted by Friend In Iceland Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Friend In Iceland Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book South Coast - Minibus on Tripadvisor