Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Temppeliaukio ChurchStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Sibelius MonumentStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion)Stop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byThe National Museum of FinlandParliament of FinlandMannerheim StatueHelsinki Central Railway Station
- 4Uspenskin Cathedral (Uspenskin Katedraali)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Helsinki CathedralStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Senate SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Old Market HallStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8The Esplanadi ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Sea Fortress SuomenlinnaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up (selected hotels)
- Transport by A/C coach or mini van
- Price includes 24% value added tax
- Both way ferry tickets to Suomenlinna
- Entry/Admission - Temppeliaukio Church
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Any personal expense is not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum passenger requirement applies. There is a possibility of cancellation or rescheduling if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation due to passenger requirement, you will be refunded fully.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Very important: Please select one of the following meeting point and send it to us by email after you made a booking. In this way your guide knows where to look for you.
- 9:20 am Hilton Helsinki Strand
- 9:30 am Hotel Kämp
- 9:40 am Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel
- 9.50 am Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
- 10.00 am Scandic Park Helsinki
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
If you cancel within 7 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 8 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Time of year
A nice way to see the city. Sheena was a really good and knowledgeable guide. Whether you travel alone or together with family, this tour is perhaps the best way to see the most important sites of Helsinki with an organized group.
Good tour,good guide however little expensive compare to sightseeing covered and no drop off at hotel
Date of experience: January 2020
Great tour and guide! Suomenlinna was very good. It was a shame the stone church was closed. If we’d known it was going to be closed on Monday we would have gone ourselves on sunday.
My daughter and I took this trip and i personally felt that it was the fastest and best way to know the city and Suomenlinna. Leticia was our tour guide. She was cheerful and knew the city and details well. She had a lot of nice recommendations for lunch and must try places. if…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
It was a pleasant journey to travel around Helsinki and visit different churches like the White Church, the Rock Church and the Red Church!! Although it is super windy, but we had a great time to understand more about the Finnish culture and their living :)
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Helsinki Tour
Pick up was on-time at 10:00am from a downtown hotel. Tour guide (Ray) was pleasant and informative. The first …
Nice tour !
We had a very nice tour in the town and in Suomenlinna , even if the weather was bad and rainy our guide Asthaloy w…
Short day trip
This tour is very good and short enough to see all the major attractions at Helsinki and the advantage you have is …
Helsinki Sightseeing tour in 3 hours
If you do not have enough time, I recommend Helsinkitour.fi and ask for Asthaloy Nyman. He was just awesome , he is…
Great tour! Great guide!
We did a private guided tour of Helsinki, Soumenlina for a day & another day of private guided tour of Porvoo woth …
Very nice shorter tour. It provided a good overview of Helsinki, and my wife decidedly enjoyed feeding the reindeer…
Back to the Middle Ages
A very beautiful city preserving the jewels of Tallinn in the Middle Ages. Through the vivid commentary from our lo…
A Unique Summer Experience for a Southern Family
This 5-6 hour tour was one of the best on our recent Baltic Sea cruise. We were met at the port by a professional …
My husband and I booked this tour as part of our Baltic Cruise with Royal Caribbean. Joonas was prompt with meetin…
Reindeer were great!
Enjoyable overview of helsinki with trip to reindeer park. Feeding the reindeer was fun. Guide asthaloy nyman was k…
5-hour sightseeing in Helsinki and Nuuksio Reindeer Park
This tour was amazing and had a mix of everything! Our guide, Asthaloy, was awesome! It was just a small group of u…
Nice little park not far from Helsinki
If you love animals, especially the ones you don´t see every day, this is something worth going to. You get to feed…
We loved the tour, on time, the tour guide mr. Ashthaloy was very friendly and helpful all the time, took to lovely…
Tallin is an old city, full of history and it is worth visiting it. Everything was almost perfect at the Finish sid…
I contacted this company regarding a customized private tour and Zhouyan was very professional and guided me throug…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 241 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour
What time does Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour start?
Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour?
How much is Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour?
Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour price starts from AU$239.29. Discover and book Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 8 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 7 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Helsinki and Suomenlinna Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor