- We start the tour from our mid city located bike garage.
- First we ride bikes to the beautiful riverside of Kemjoki.
- Keep the pedals spinning and cross the river Kemijoki using the famous landmark, candle-bridge.
- Pedalling all the way up to the Ounasvaara hill is demanding, but rewarding too.
- At hills top we ride in to the forest and super fun prepared winter trails.
- While riding, guide is telling you some nice information and history about area.
- At Tottorakka, the highest peak of the hill, we stop for taking some photos of the happy riders and awesome sceneries.
- After riding a while it's good to have a break and enjoy a cup or two of refreshing hot juice.
- Finally we enjoy rolling the way down back to the city and ride back in to the cosy warm garage.
After climbing to the top of the hill we ride down to a campfire and have a barbeque with some traditionally grilled sausages and hot juice.
Group size: 1 - 6 persons.
Ages: from 15 years and up.
Fitness level: 2 (of 4)
Difficulty level: 2 (of 4)
See the level descriptions from FAQ page: http://www.rolloutdoors.com/faq/