View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Returns to original departure point
- Adventure gear
- Guidance services
- Snacks mentioned
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from all major hotels in Rovaniemi
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private tours available for additional price
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Physical classification: challenging
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher, halal, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Lapland Welcome
I snowshoed for the first time today and it isn't difficult at all. Our guide, Jan, had good energy and was…
Lovely tour, also in bad weather
Funny and adventurous tour in sledge pulled by a snowmobile. Had a nice tripe ad a good lunch in a cloudy and…
Commack, New York63
King Crab Tour via Kirkenes Snow Hotel
First off, our driver was awesome. He picked us up at 5:15am and drove us to Kirkenes, Norway. We stopped at a…
Enjoyed the tour
Unfortunately we could not the Aurora. But we enjoyed the tour thanks to the guide. The tour was incluiding the…
Best tour ever!!
We (2 adults and 3 children) had a wonderful time. Our Northern Lights guide, She was excellent and knew exactly…
Witham, United Kingdom5327
Just go -don’t bother booking a tour.
Great visit but just turn up. Don’t bother with the rip off tourist tours. You can visit from midday and a family…
We have book "a full day snowmobile", however, received much less than that.
Instead of "Full day snowmobile"activity, the company combined two activities together, whereby the other activity…
We caught fish!
We’d originally booked a snow shoe and ice fishing trip, but the unseasonably warm weather didn’t make for good…
Very good experience
We had a wonderful night trip, looking for the northeen lights. Our guide Geertho ( I Hope to write It in the…
If you are looking for an activity whilst looking /waiting for the northern lights... this is it. 50 minute drive…
- Lapland Welcome
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255