Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atMaakuntakatu 29Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Nordic Unique TravelsStop: 6 hoursExperience the Arctic to the fullest with snow activities. Snowshoeing, ice fishing, and floating will be an unforgettable memory for your trip to the North.Read more
- You'll end atMaakuntakatu 29Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, FinlandVisit our Safari office in the city center (beside Subway)See address & details
Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Returns to original departure point
- Professional Guide
- Transportation from Hotel
- Ice Fishing with professional equipment
- Snowshoeing in the Arctic forest
- Guided ice floating with use of survival floating suits
- BBQ: Pork sausage, grilled salmon and blueberry tea (vegetarian/vegan alternative in a request)
- Winter clothes (overall, boots and gloves)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Outside Rovaniemi City Center
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Customer MUST provides reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had a great adventure with our lovely and friendly guide Šárka 🤩🥰 A lot of fun with Ice-fishing, Snowshoes and Barbecue 🤩
Date of experience: February 2020
We had an amazing day with a great guide Anna. We were picked up on time and after picking up our outfits were taken about 30 mins our of Rovaniemi to a frozen lake. We had a walk with snow shoes and then settled down to some ice fishing. No luck with the fish but we had a…
Date of experience: December 2019
Visited Rovaniemi for 4 days in late November. We were lucky enough to come across Nordic Unquie Travels in Rovaniemi. We did the tour called Arctic Day. We had an amazing time. Anna and Sarka were the best tour guides we ever had. Very friendly, great sense of humor and so…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nordic Unique Travels
A must do in Rovaniemi
The trip was great, snowmobiles are fun, the views are beautiful and had the best guide! Afterwards he gave us some…
Wonderful memories, and new experiences!
This review feels special because although we were not lucky enough to view the Northern Lights due to heavy cloud …
Super snowmobile experience in Rovaniemi
We spend a really great morning doing a snowmobile safari during 3 hours with Clément, our guide. The guide was ni…
One of the greatest experiences in my life so far!
When you come to Lapland you must set this on your bucketlist. It is really fun! They are really friendly and they …
Excellent and amazing northern lights hunting and photos
Our experience is really great. From the time of booking and the staff via whatsapp always updating me and my hubby…
One of the most pleasant winter trips of my life
Nordic Unique Travels by far provided me with one of the best winter trips throughout my life. Booking a snowmobil…
Wonderfull experience in Lapland
It was amazing ! My guide Matias was a nice guy and prepared for us a typical lapon barbecue. So I recommend this …
Wonderful northern tour
Our tour guide was Clement. He was very professal on choosing the correct place to film Northern light according to…
3 amazing tours!
Did 3 tours with Nordic Unique Travels and they were all arranged perfectly! The first one was a 10km husky sleigh…
Love the activy.
Excelent! The price/quality you are looking for. They made all the effort to make you see the northen lights. It w…
Matias was our guide at the BBQ to see the Northern Lights and we couldn't be happier with the choice. We couldn't…
Excellent snowmobiles, excellent guide!
It was the second day we had Jordi as our guide, first with the sauna experience, and then with the snowmobile safa…
Wonderful and unforgettable experience
It was absolutely amazing ! A well organized evening: after Lorenzo came to pick us up we got equipped (wetsuits fo…
What an amazing experience ! 🤩
Best way to start the day ! 😍 Amazing experience with the best guides that you could have, Lorenzo, Jordi and Mati…
Unique experience 🌟
This was an amazing experience with amazing guides :) They are really nice and kind and the landscape was wonderfu…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Arctic Day with Ice Fishing and Floating
- Arctic Day with Ice Fishing and Floating will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Arctic Day with Ice Fishing and Floating on Tripadvisor
- Arctic Day with Ice Fishing and Floating price starts from AU$306.79. Discover and book Arctic Day with Ice Fishing and Floating on Tripadvisor
- Arctic Day with Ice Fishing and Floating cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Arctic Day with Ice Fishing and Floating on Tripadvisor
- Arctic Day with Ice Fishing and Floating is hosted by Nordic Unique Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nordic Unique Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Arctic Day with Ice Fishing and Floating on Tripadvisor