Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you are wishing to see the highlights of Kefalonia island, it is the best relaxing and informative way !!! Schedule: ( Timetable are approximate) 08.00 Pick up Lixouri 08.30 Catch the ferry for Argostoli 09.00 Pick up Argostoli 09.15 Pick up Lassi 09.20 Pick up Svoronata 10.00 – 10.30 Saint George Castle 10.50 – 10.15 Saint Gerassimos Nunnery 10.30 – 11.50 Robola Wine Factory 12.15 – 13.00 Drogarati Cave 13.10 – 13.30 Nautical Museum ( Entrance Fee Included ) 14.00 – 15.00 Lunch Time at Karavomilos 15.00 – 15.40 Mellisani Lake 15.40 Departure via Agia Efimia for resorts 16.15 Photostop at Myrtos 17.00 Drop off Argostoli 17.00 Catch the ferry for Lixouri 17.30 Drop off at Lixouri Hotels
- You'll start atFerry to LixouriOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1St George's CastleStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Monastery of Agios GerasimosStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3OrealiosStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Drogarati CaveStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Nautical Museum of SamiStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Karavomilos LakeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Melissani CaveStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Agia EfimiaSee details
- 9Myrtos BeachStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atFerry to LixouriArgostolion 281 00, GreeceIn the area, where arrives Ferry Boat from Lixouri, we can collect guests at 09.00 All our vehicles are having our logo label displayed on the front window. Also, the escort will be out of the vehicle mentioning the guests' names.See address & details
Ferry to Lixouri, Argostolion 281 00, Greece
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transportation from Lixouri Hotels to Port and back.
- Ferry Boat Tickets from Lixouri to Argostoli and back.
- Entry/Admission - Nautical Museum of Sami
- Entry/Admission - Karavomilos Lake
- Mellisani Cave & Drogarati Cave Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - St George's Castle
- Entry/Admission - Drogarati Cave
- Entry/Admission - Melissani Cave
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Access in caves, due to steps, cannot allowed with strolls or wheelchairs.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Avgerinos Travel Experience
Perfect as ever thanks again Vicky and crew lots o& information and genuine love from the Greek people again. See y…
Great tour and much better than driving!!
We booked two tours with Avgerinos; one was the Kefalonia North Tour and the other was to Ithaca. The North Tour wa…
Catalonia with Vicky
We booked three trips with Avgerinos, via the Odyssey hotel. First of all we did the "Fiskardo, Myrtos, and Assos …
Kefalonia North Tour
We booked onto this tour to give us the chance to explore the north of the island as we are staying in Sami. The …
We booked the North Island tour of Kefelonia with Avgerinos Travel Experience and we’re delighted we did. It was a …
Asos, Myrtos and Fiskardo. Three wonderful locations we visited on our tour. Vicky, our guide, was passionate and v…
Excellent coach trip
Went on the Island Experience trip. It was very good value for money and stress free. Vicky, the tour guide was gre…
North Kefalonia Tour
This was an excellent tour. The guide was knowledgeable and entertaining. Visits to Myrtos Beach, Fiskardo and Asso…
Friendly, professional, clean cars
We arrange by email all our tours and everything were perfect. Very clean cars, friendly stuff, logical prices, on …
Friendly and helpful, I saw all of Kefalonia with your tours
I just came back from my visit of Kefalonia. First of all, it is not easy to find a good travel agency especially …
I went with my 17 year old son on this tour today. I booked it after picking up a leaflet in Agia Efimir,in this co…
Perfect trip to Ithaca
We took the Ithaca trip on a Wednesday and ours was the only tour party on the ferry - apparently the big tours go …
We went on the Kefalonia North Tour with Avgerinos. From the moment of booking in their store in Sami until the mo…
Great tour from cruise ship visit
Group of 8 visited Argostoli on Rhapsody of the seas . The trip cost in total €420 so worked out at 105 per couple …
Vicki, the tour guide, is exceptional
We did the Ithaca tour and the island tour, the last week of September, on both occasions our driver was Panyotis a…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Island Experience from Lixouri
What time does Island Experience from Lixouri start?
Island Experience from Lixouri will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Island Experience from Lixouri on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Island Experience from Lixouri?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Island Experience from Lixouri on Tripadvisor
How much is Island Experience from Lixouri?
Island Experience from Lixouri price starts from AU$96.11. Discover and book Island Experience from Lixouri on Tripadvisor
What is the Island Experience from Lixouri cancellation policy?
Island Experience from Lixouri cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Island Experience from Lixouri on Tripadvisor