Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our Sun & Sea Cruise is designed for those holiday makers looking for a chilled cruise and a true taste of first class Greek Hospitality. Departing from Faliraki Harbour, enjoy 3 hours of cruising the Aegean Sea under our priceless Greek Sun, swimming and snorkeling in 3 of the most beautiful bays of Rhodes and a selection of iced cold drinks and snacks! Our swimming stops include Traganou Caves, at Afantou Bay, & Ladiko Bay (30 minutes at each) and the famous Antony Quinn Bay. An Antony Quinn Bay, our favourite swimming stop, we have a full hour to luxuriate in the most photogenic bay of Rhodes, enjoy drinks & snacks, swim & snorkel (equipment available on board). Our 36 foot catamaran, Aphrodite, is licensed for 45 passengers, however to ensure maximum comfort and enhance your experience, 25 passengers will be our top limit! So, just hop on, choose a super comfy sofa and relax!
- You'll start atUnnamed RoadUnnamed Road, Faliraki 851 00, GreeceThe boat is located, in Faliraki Harbour and docked exactly by the small church.See address & details
- 1Anthony Quinn BayStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ladiko BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Traganou BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atUnnamed RoadUnnamed Road, Faliraki 851 00, GreeceThe boat is located, in Faliraki Harbour and docked exactly by the small church.See address & details
Unnamed Road, Faliraki 851 00, Greece
Returns to original departure point
- Snacks such as a huge fruit platter with local, season fruit and rhodian delicacies such as melekouni.
- Beers, Wine, Soft drinks and a Fresh Fruit cocktail of the day (alcoholic and non alcoholic)!!
- For clients staying in the Faliraki Area, we provide a free transfer from and to their hotel!
- Entry/Admission - Anthony Quinn Bay
- Entry/Admission - Ladiko Beach
- Entry/Admission - Traganou Beach
- For clients staying in Rhodes city, Ixia, Kremasti or the Cruiseships, a return transfer costs 10pp
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Had the best time! Such a great day trip to do and see the bays you wouldn’t normally see with swimming stops. Amazing watermelon cocktails and Jamie was a great host. Definately recommend!
1 Helpful vote
Definitely recommended, 3 awesome hours! We visited 3 different bays, and Jamie was super friendly and very cute!
Best thing to do in Rhodes! The three stops were awesome and the drinks also, especially the water melon cocktail Jamie made!
Date of experience: August 2020
A great afternoon, ideal if you want a boat trip and to see some of Rhodes island without spending hours in a hot historic site. The hosts were friendly and helpful. Swimming aids provided for those feeling less confident in open water .
Date of experience: August 2020
This trip was such a fun and amazing experience! Drinks were great, fruits and snacks were great. All thanks to Jamie, who was an amazing host on the boat. He also picked us up from our hotel and brought us back, very nice. The places where we could swim and snorkle were…
Date of experience: July 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Faliraki Fun Club
Welcome Party for our Wedding
We hosted our wedding guests (about 65 of us) on this boat day and it was the highlight of their trip!! We had most…
Ideal for couples
Unlimited Aperol Spritz and amazing views, having a swim in Anthony Quinn in the evening is a complete different ex…
A great Fun Day
A memorable fun day on the nearby bays. Effi and the team were very kind and fluent in English. Fruits and cocktail…
Best party in town
Party on a boat! Champagne Diving in Anthony Quinn Bay and a nice BBQ to end the Fax! Totally recommended for whoev…
BEST PARTY IN RHODES
The Boat Party was definitely the highlight of our holiday! The guys made sure we all felt welcomed and by the end …
Sun and sea swimming cruise
A fabulous sun and sea cruise to 3 locations. Stunning views. Wonderful clear water at every stop. Effie handled th…
Best party ever
This was the best part of my vacation! Would absolutely recommend this, if you want the best party, good music and …
Face to face with deep blue abyss!
Our family of four: kids 14 and 16 + parents, took the swim and snorkeling trip for 3 hours June 28th. It was fun e…
It was the best idea! Good music, nice people, well organized boat tour! We had so much fun, that we partied even l…
Fantastic time at the 3 bays on a very comfortable boat!
Thank you so much to Jamie for making our trip even better. The sun and sea cruise was perfect, my kids really love…
Prince Harrys Swimming Cruise
Jamie aka prince harry was an amazing host, he made us feel so welcome and was so funny. The watermelon cocktail wa…
Sun, Sea and lots of Fun! A must do in Faliraki!
Extremely friendly company and very helpful throughout! Watermelon cocktails aboard were absolutely gorgeous!! Had …
Oliver Mark W00
The staff we’re very welcoming and instantly supplied us with food, drink and equipment to go snorkelling with. The…
The Boat Party
The boat party was loads of fun! Staff were very friendly and ensured that everyone on board had a good time. Food,…
Garunteed piss up
Great crew, great music, great drinks what more could you ask for. pretty much garunteed to leave with great memori…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 374 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 191 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 436 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 122 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 511 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sun & Sea 3 Hour All Inclusive Swimming Cruise (W/ PICK UP SERVICE)
How much is Sun & Sea 3 Hour All Inclusive Swimming Cruise (W/ PICK UP SERVICE)?
Sun & Sea 3 Hour All Inclusive Swimming Cruise (W/ PICK UP SERVICE) price starts from AU$72.43. Discover and book Sun & Sea 3 Hour All Inclusive Swimming Cruise (W/ PICK UP SERVICE) on Tripadvisor
What is the Sun & Sea 3 Hour All Inclusive Swimming Cruise (W/ PICK UP SERVICE) cancellation policy?
Sun & Sea 3 Hour All Inclusive Swimming Cruise (W/ PICK UP SERVICE) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sun & Sea 3 Hour All Inclusive Swimming Cruise (W/ PICK UP SERVICE) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sun & Sea 3 Hour All Inclusive Swimming Cruise (W/ PICK UP SERVICE)?
Sun & Sea 3 Hour All Inclusive Swimming Cruise (W/ PICK UP SERVICE) is hosted by Faliraki Fun Club. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Faliraki Fun Club on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sun & Sea 3 Hour All Inclusive Swimming Cruise (W/ PICK UP SERVICE) on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Sun & Sea 3 Hour All Inclusive Swimming Cruise (W/ PICK UP SERVICE)?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Sun & Sea 3 Hour All Inclusive Swimming Cruise (W/ PICK UP SERVICE) on Tripadvisor