Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Our Sun & Sea Cruise is designed for those holiday makers looking for a chilled cruise and a true taste of first class Greek Hospitality. Departing from Faliraki Harbour, enjoy 3 hours of cruising the Aegean Sea under our priceless Greek Sun, swimming and snorkeling in 3 of the most beautiful bays of Rhodes and a selection of iced cold drinks and snacks! Our swimming stops include Traganou Caves, at Afantou Bay, & Ladiko Bay (30 minutes at each) and the famous Antony Quinn Bay. An Antony Quinn Bay, our favourite swimming stop, we have a full hour to luxuriate in the most photogenic bay of Rhodes, enjoy drinks & snacks, swim & snorkel (equipment available on board). Our 36 foot catamaran, Aphrodite, is licensed for 45 passengers, however to ensure maximum comfort and enhance your experience, 25 passengers will be our top limit! So, just hop on, choose a super comfy sofa and relax!
- You'll start atFaliraki HarborFaliraki Harbor, Faliraki 851 00, GreeceThe boat is located, just opposite the white and blue church in Faliraki Harbour, right next to the beach. If you require transfer from your hotel and back, please contact us in advance before booking via whatsapp or email to ensure the availability.See address & details
- 1Afandou BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Ladiko BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Anthony Quinn BayStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll end atFaliraki HarborFaliraki Harbor, Faliraki 851 00, GreeceThe boat is located, just opposite the white and blue church in Faliraki Harbour, right next to the beach. If you require transfer from your hotel and back, please contact us in advance before booking via whatsapp or email to ensure the availability.See address & details
Faliraki Harbor, Faliraki 851 00, Greece
Returns to original departure point
- It includes an open bar, with a choice of beer, wine, soft drinks, water and our cocktail of the day, made on the spot from fresh fruit.
- We also offer some local product snacks such as Melekouni (Rhodian Traditional honey and sesame bars) and our Fruit Platter, a choice selection of local produce!
- For clients staying in Faliraki, we offer free transfer with a luxury minibus from & to their hotel!
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- For clients from Cruiseships, RhodesTown and Ixia who require a transfer there is a 10€pp charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had our wedding in Rhodes in September & if you’re thinking of a party boat experience whilst you’re there this is the company to use! Mike was so helpful from the moment we contacted him! We had a party for our wedding reception, our guests said it was the best reception…
Date of experience: September 2020
We loved this trip, staff were brilliant and picked us up from our hotel, plenty of drinks and snacks provided. All snorkeling spots were amazing and stopped for plants of time for a good look around. Highly recommend this trip for couples and family's
A great boat trip to three different spots close to Faliraki. Take this opportunity, it‘s always special to see places from a boat and jump into the water. Great overall service by Jamie, started with pick-up at my hotel and finished after the boat trip with drop-out at the best…
1 Helpful vote
Nice trip for the price. The team is friendly. It kinda feelt like they wanted to “get it done” and didn’t give any extra effort but we still had a nice time.
Date of experience: October 2020
1 Helpful vote
We got picked from our hotel and we're brought to the little harbor, where she ship was laying. There were enough comfortable seats for everyone, great music and really tasty watermelon cocktails during the trip as well as a fruit bowl and a cereal bar at the last stop. The…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Rhodes Sea Lines
Boat trip to the beautiful Symi island, stopping at St Georges bay on the way back for a swim :-)
Fantastic from start to finish, very quick communication & easy to book via their FB page, a mini bus picked us up …
We took the high speed boat to Lindos. It took about an hour and got there on time. We were told to return to the b…
Fantastic day out- must do this!!!!!!
Fast going and lovely and clean boat. Covid prevention is adhered to by temperature done before boarding and mask w…
Great day out!
Great day out to Symi island. It was a last minute booking done through Facebook. Price was good and pick up and dr…
Professional and fun.
Fantastic day all round. The boat was clean and on time.... a great fun. The crew were helpful and professional. Li…
Ace trip to Symi
Had a lovely time today, some boats take almost 4 hours to get to Symi from Rhodes town so this boat is immediate f…
Very fast but gut wrenching!
Fast boat to Symi but really uncomfortable and hard on the stomach even if you don't normally get sea sick.
Experience extraordinary adventures with the team
it was a great day with the boat crew! It was a business trip with friends and family. Thank‘s Heike
Excellent trip to Symi
From start to finish this was an excellent well organised trip. We were collected from our hotel in a luxury minibu…
GREAT VALUE, AMAZING TRIPS, FRIENDLY STAFF
I really Recommend this company “Rhodes sea lines” they pick up from most hotels and drop you back off. You can bo…
Great Day Out
Great day out and worth the visit to picturesque Symi with the right amount of time to explore the harbour area and…
This trip is absolutely amazing, it actually doesn’t even matter if you’re traveling solo or with friends. I defini…
Amazing Boat Trip!!!!
Definitely the best way to get there, firstly it only takes one hour to get to symi town whereas the other boats ne…
Not for Covid time
This trip left on time - the boat was fast and left on schedule. We were asked to wear masks until the boat left t…
Smooth and comfortable journey
Wonderful day out to Symi. The trip is made as smooth as possible from the offset, with pick up transfer from your …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 436 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 122 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 511 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sun & Sea All Inclusive 3 hour Swimming Cruise (WITH PICK UP SERVICE)
How much is Sun & Sea All Inclusive 3 hour Swimming Cruise (WITH PICK UP SERVICE)?
Sun & Sea All Inclusive 3 hour Swimming Cruise (WITH PICK UP SERVICE) price starts from AU$71.83. Discover and book Sun & Sea All Inclusive 3 hour Swimming Cruise (WITH PICK UP SERVICE) on Tripadvisor
What is the Sun & Sea All Inclusive 3 hour Swimming Cruise (WITH PICK UP SERVICE) cancellation policy?
Sun & Sea All Inclusive 3 hour Swimming Cruise (WITH PICK UP SERVICE) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sun & Sea All Inclusive 3 hour Swimming Cruise (WITH PICK UP SERVICE) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sun & Sea All Inclusive 3 hour Swimming Cruise (WITH PICK UP SERVICE)?
Sun & Sea All Inclusive 3 hour Swimming Cruise (WITH PICK UP SERVICE) is hosted by Rhodes Sea Lines. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rhodes Sea Lines on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sun & Sea All Inclusive 3 hour Swimming Cruise (WITH PICK UP SERVICE) on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Sun & Sea All Inclusive 3 hour Swimming Cruise (WITH PICK UP SERVICE)?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Sun & Sea All Inclusive 3 hour Swimming Cruise (WITH PICK UP SERVICE) on Tripadvisor