View all photos (250)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Cap off an afternoon exploring the island’s spectacular coast on a catamaran sailboat by watching the sun set into the Aegean Sea. This Santorini sunset cruise includes a barbecue of fresh Greek cuisine served alongside locally produced wine, and navigate past the Akrotiri Lighthouse and the caldera, with swim stops at the hot springs and white- and red-sand beaches.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Hot SpringsStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Red BeachStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3White BeachStop: 90 minutes -See details
See Important Information for details
- See the Santorini coast in the afternoon light and at sunset
- Soak at the volcanic hot springs and take a mud bath
- Swim and snorkel at top Santorini beaches
- Sample fresh Greek cuisine with local wine
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Expect
Meet a driver at your hotel for transfer to Oia’s Ammoudi Port, where you board a catamaran. Find a comfortable spot on deck with a glass of Santorini wine, water, or a soft drink. Your first stop is near the caldera cliffs and volcano, where you drop anchor and visit the natural hot springs for a quick soak and mud bath. Follow a course along the coast toward the historic Santorini lighthouse. Next, draw alongside a white-sand beach for swimming and snorkeling, with a multi-course Greek barbecue dinner (pork souvlaki, Greek salad, tzatziki, and stuffed grape leaves) served on board with unlimited drinks. Next, head to a red-sand beach for another swim. Watch a Santorini sunset before returning to your original departure point and being driven to your hotel.
- Roundtrip Transfer from/to hotel
- Barbecue meal on board / vegetarian options
- Complimentary drinks (Santorinian white wine selection Nychteru, water and soft drinks)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations
- Blanket (to be returned to the crew)
- Restroom on board
- Floating devices
- Leaflet with safety instructions in en/fr/es/ch/kr
- Cheerful music on-board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum passengers 55
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. Catamaran crew has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Hot Springs: Catamarans stay 50 m away from the warm yellowish water of the Hot Springs. Temperature of the Hot Springs is up to 4 degrees warmer than clear waters.
- Guests have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- It is recommended to have sunglasses, sunhat, sunscreen, dry clothes and a light jacket.
- The cruise operator confirm your pick up time one day before the cruise. Please provide contact details.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Sunset Oia Sailing Cruises
Amazing solo-female-traveler experience!!! Would do this boat tour again 100 times!
Excellent experience - highly recommended! I also want to point out that I was a female traveling alone, and it…
Sunset Oia Sailing Cruise
The cruise was very relaxed and enjoyable. From the time we stepped aboard you could tell that the crew were there…
Worth the extra money! Everyone had plenty of room to lay out. Service was great and the food was extremely…
This cruise was amazing. If you do one thing here it has to be this! Food was great, music was fun and views…
Catamaran ride in Santorini with sunset
We enjoyed the tour, which was amazing, with the most beautiful sunset we saw in Greece. The crew is very…
Best Part of Trip to Santorini!
This sailing cruise was so much fun! It was the highlight of our trip in Santorini. We had a blast jumping off the…
Sunset Oia Sailing Cruises Santorini
Excellent day trip, with hotel collection and drop off, friendly crew with the captain providing interesting …
Really enjoyed the hospitality, the company and the great view! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys the sunset…
More than Excellent
Great excursion! the crew was very nice, polite, and very attentive with clients. I would recommend it to…
A family favorite!
Of ten days spent in Greece, the Sunset Oia Sailing cruise was the absolute favorite activity for the entire…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071