We sail together about 7 hours, in the turquoise and crystal waters of south Chania. What is amazing is that some of the most beautiful and isolated beaches of South Crete are so close.Starting in the morning from the Sfakia Port we will stop firstly at Glika Nera for a dive. Then we will sail to the open sea heading to the isolated beach of Ag.Pavlos. We will offer you a traditional cretan snack ‘’dakos’’.Our next stop will be at the exit of Samaria Gorge, in the nice village of Agia Roumeli.After a “boatmade” meal we will approach the amazing natural bay of Marmara standing at the exit of the Aradena gorge.Our last swim will be in the afternoon at the picturesque bay of Loutro tasting some delicious fruit. In the end of our trip, you will really feel relaxed and you will have the sense of isolation and privacy. Our yacht is the only one in the south Chania.Also, due to the high mountains just above us, we will be fully protected from the strong north winds, eliminating the possibility of your excursion being cancelled.
Moreover we can offer you free transfer from your hotel to the port and back.
Join us in our sailing south paradise.
• Samaria Gorge National Park, Old National Road Chanion-Kissamou Lefka Ori, Sfakia, Crete 730 05 Greece
• Loutro, Loutro, Chania Prefecture, Crete
• The Ancient City Lissos, Sougia, Crete Greece
• Sfakia, Sfakia, Chania Prefecture, Crete
• Glika Nera Beach, Chora Sfakia, Sfakia, Crete 730 11 Greece
• Elafonisi Viewpoint, Lafonisi Natural Reserve, Elafonissi, Crete 230 53 Greece
• Gavdos, Gavdos, Chania Prefecture, Crete
• Gavdos Lighthouse, Crete 730 01 Greece
• Gramvousa, Gramvousa, Chania Prefecture, Crete
• Balos Lagoon, Kissamos, Crete 734 00 Greece
• Palaiochora, Palaiochora, Chania Prefecture, Crete
• Ancient Aqueduct of Sougia, Sougia, Crete Greece