- This exceptional electric scooter, which is rented out to you fully charged, is our latest model and is designed for covering larger distances within the city. It has a range of around 20km and is ideal for people who love getting around: visiting the sights, discovering interesting hotspots and landmarks, riding along little-known small streets, going to the metro stations nearby, doing some super market shopping, visiting the neighbourhood, grabbing a drink or meal at a local coffee shop or tavern, and generally getting a real feeling of the city vibes and atmosphere.
- Rent your escooter from us, at a fixed low DAILY (or half-daily) price from dawn to dusk, and visit all the amazing sights and landmarks in Athens downtown, like: Syntagma sq, the National Garden, the colorful and lively streets of Plaka, the Anafiotika district which "comes right out" of an Aegean island, the Monastiraki buzzing flee market, the ancient greek and roman monuments, the picturesque cafes and deli shops in Thissio, the modern shopping district around Ermou street, the taverns, cafes and bars at Psyri. Everything is within easy reach, just plan your own timetable and enjoy the city at your own pace for the whole day.
- If you are looking for a cheap way to freely move around the city all day, then this electric scooter is the only choice for you. You can save the time waiting for the bus, avoid long traffic jams, avoid about "being charged by the minute", ride on streets with up to 15% inclination, and even go to every alley or pedestrian street where cars or bicycles can not enter. You can also ride it at night since it has a bright front LED light (however, the escooter is not waterproof, so you cannot take it out in the rain).
- It is fast and stable to stand on. Even if you drive the escooter on cement pavement or on cobbled streets, it is quite comfortable since it has a very good shock absorbing system. It is also foldable and lightweight, so you can take it on an elevator or up/down the Metro escalators, or carry it with you in a cafe or shop.
- The escooter has a net weight of 12 kg, two 8.5” pneumatic tires, brilliant front LED light, rear taillight, and safe and stable disc brake. Besides, it features a 5800mAh LG battery, and a 250W powerful motor, which supports a max speed of 23km/h and a range of around 20km, while the max loading can be 120kg.
- IMPORTANT: The user must TAKE CARE OF THE ESCOOTER PERSONALLY, REMAIN with it throughout the whole rental period, and NEVER leave the escooter out of his immediate control, until he properly returns it in the same condition as he collected it, at the end of the rental period.
- Together with the electric scooter you will also receive:
a. e-scooter User Manual
b. e-scooter Safety Guide
c. oral instructions on how to operate the e-scooter safely, in the Athens streets
- What are you waiting for? Ride on...
IMPORTANT NOTE: A photocopy of the user's credit card will be obtained by our local booking agent on our behalf prior to the booking, and will be employed by the rentor as a guarantee against eventual damages, or theft, or loss of the vehicle or equipment. However NO funds will be blocked or debited from the credit card, unless necessary in order to fully cover all costs of loss/theft/damage of the vehicle or equipment, or any other costs which are the user's liability and occurred during the rental period, as detailed in the present Terms and Conditions. The user fully and unequivocally authorizes the booking agent and the rentor to take all these actions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The "user" is the person who rents the escooter from the rentor (us), for the rental period, and who's name and details appear in the present booking agreement. The booking for the escooter (also referred to as the "vehicle") is carried out for the user by a local authorized booking agent.
2. The user must inspect the rented vehicle, ascertain it is is perfect functioning order, TAKE CARE OF IT PERSONALLY, REMAIN with it throughout the whole rental period, and NEVER leave the vehicle out of his immediate control, until he properly returns it in the same condition as he collected it, at the end of the rental period.
3. In the event of a sudden breakdown of the vehicle, nothing can be objected to the rentor. The user must contact the rentor or his local booking agent immediately, and he must return the vehicle to the rentor or his local booking agent. If a replacement vehicle cannot be offered to the user, the user will be fully or partially reimbursed by the rentor, for the unused part of the rental period.
4. It is not allowed to use the vehicle improperly, or in violation of road regulations (dangerous or reckless manoeuvers), or in any other way than for the simple operation it is intended for, according to the User Manual and the Safety Guide. Electronic copies of both these documents are sent to the user's designated email address prior to the start of the rental period, and their instructions should be adhered to by the user throughout the rental period.
5. At the start of the rental period, the user achknowledges that he is familiar with, and shall respect all the local rules and regulations of the highway code, at all times.
6. At the start of the rental period, the user achknowledges that he has the physical fitness and adequate capacity to use the vehicle.
7. The user is fully and solely responsible for any damages caused to persons or property, resulting from the circulation and use of the vehicle during the rental period .
8. In the event of loss, or theft, or irreparable damage to the vehicle or equipment, the user is required to reimburse, at the end of the rental period, an amount equal to the wholesale price of the lost/stolen/damaged vehicle (which is 250 Euros), or the lost/stolen/damaged equipment (whereby the exact amount will be designated by the rentor only).
9. In the case of partial and repairable damage, the cost of repair must be reimbursed for in full by the user, at the end of the rental period. The exact amount that the user shall pay will be appropriately designated by the rentor only.
10. Since the vehicle is not insured against theft, or loss, or own damages, or own personal injuries, or third party damages, or third party physical injuries that may be caused by the user either to himself or to a third party as a result of employing the vehicle during the rental period, the user unequivocally accepts that he is totally responsible for all the legal consequences (including civil liabilities or criminal responsibilities), as well as the costs of rectifying such incidents, and that we (the rentors) are totally exempt from such responsibilities or obligations.
11. The user must return the escooter to us by 8 pm (the latest) on the same day he collected it, and at the same physical point where he collected it at the start of the rental period.
12. A photocopy of the user's credit card will be obtained by our local booking agent on our behalf prior to the booking, and will be employed by the rentor as a guarantee against eventual damages, or theft, or loss of the vehicle or equipment. However no funds will be blocked or debited from the credit card, unless necessary in order to fully cover all costs of loss/theft/damage of the vehicle or equipment, or any other costs which are the user's liability and occurred during the rental period, as detailed in the present Terms and Conditions. The user fully and unequivocally authorizes the booking agent and the rentor to take all these actions.
13. At the rentor's sole discretion, an 80 euros cash deposit per escooter (paid by the user) might be required on the spot, prior to the booking being authorized by the rentor. The deposit will be safely kept by the local booking agent, and will be returned to the user to the full amount, provided that the escooter is properly returned to us (the rentor) in the same initial condition, at the end of the rental period. This deposit will be withheld by the rentor as partial or full reimbursement towards loss/theft damage of the vehicle or equipment, or if other pertaining cases of the present Terms and Conditions apply.
14. Failure of the user to comply with all the present Terms and Conditions, will result in the rentor taking all appropriate remedial or enforcement measures against the user, including civil, legal, or criminal actions and acts of prosecution, to the full extend permitted under the greek law. The greek law and the Athens Courts are solely responsible for the resolution of any disagreement between the user and the rentor, under the present Terms and Conditions.