This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Create moments of complicity and keep unforgettable memories with a sunset on the Douro River overlooking the Atlantic Sea.
- You'll start atAv. José Domingos dos Santos 206Av. José Domingos dos Santos 206, 4300-316 Porto, PortugalSee address & details
- 1PortoStop: 4 hoursWelcome drink Beginning of the trip to downstream Marina do Freixo Passing the Freixo Bridge Passage by the S. João Bridge Passage by the Maria Pia Bridge Crossing the D. Henrique Bridge Passing the Louis I Bridge Short stop to contemplate the two riverside areas. Arrabida Bridge Passage Sail to the mouth of the Douro River with a 30-minute stop for bathing / snacking or alternatively upstream from Freixo Marina Upstream navigation to Areinho de Avintes river beach with 30-minute bathing / snacking stop Return to Freixo MarinaRead more
- You'll end atAv. José Domingos dos Santos 206Av. José Domingos dos Santos 206, 4300-316 Porto, PortugalSee address & details
Av. José Domingos dos Santos 206, 4300-316 Porto, Portugal
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 335 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,484 travellers!