Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
An unique city tour with more than 10 Port Wine tastings and one Tapas food tasting, following 3 wine houses. Learn from the best how and where Port Wine is made and stored; how important this alcoholic beverage contributed for the growth of Porto and why the Portuguese love it! Up to 3 hours, this tour will answer all not only your Port Wine questions, but also Portuguese table wines, which represent a huge influence and culture in our country. A private and flexible experience, designed for those who wish to learn about Portuguese food & beverage even if you're a wine connoisseur.
- You'll start atPorto CathedralOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral)Stop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Rua de SantanaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Ribeira SquareStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 4Ponte de Dom Luis IStop: 13 minutesSee details
- 5BurmesterStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Real Companhia VelhaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atAvenida de Diogo LeiteAv. de Diogo Leite, Vila Nova de Gaia, PortugalThe experience will finish in a Port Wine Cellar.See address & details
Porto Cathedral, Terreiro da Sé, 4050-573 Porto, Portugal
Avenida de Diogo Leite, Av. de Diogo Leite, Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Burmester
- Entry/Admission - Real Companhia Velha
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Porto Cathedral (Se Catedral)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Andre was an excellent guide! Personalized tour, would definitely recommend. We learned a lot about Porto and had the opportunity to taste wonderful wines. Also, very informative about local culture. Thank you! (Visiting from Las Vegas, NV)
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from sundaytourism, Manager at 3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas
Responded 30 Dec. 2019
Thank you for your excellent review! We're glad you had a wonderful experience at our Wine City Tour! Best regards,
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sunday - Tourism Services
Stunning apartment let in central Downtown Porto.
I rented an apartment through André in central Porto. Absolutely amazing location, super cute flat, really clean an…
We had a private tour with Andre who was friendly, informative, and knowledgeable. Porto is a beautiful city.
Great way to see porto
Great experience. Andre was our guide and he was simply amazing. Andre is an informative and interesting individual…
Rob and I decided on the walking tour. It was excellent. Our tour guide Andre was the perfect guide to take us arou…
Discovering the many layers of Porto
My husband and I took a walking tour of Porto with Sunday Tourism Services. It is a great way to immediately get a…
Wonderful Porto tour Apr 25
Margarite was a fantastic guide. She was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She was sensitive to my middle aged k…
Old Town Oporto Walking Tour with Sara
Our party of 5 adults loved our walking tour of old Town Porto, Portugal with Sara. She shared the history of Portu…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,650 travellers!
from A$127.82* A$135.98
Popular: Booked by 858 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,475 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas
Which attractions will I visit with 3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas on Tripadvisor
How much is 3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas?
3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas price starts from AU$67.58. Discover and book 3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas on Tripadvisor
What is the 3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas cancellation policy?
3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas?
3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas is hosted by Sunday - Tourism Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunday - Tourism Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Wine Houses & 10 Wines + Tapas on Tripadvisor