Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Fun, informal, experiential and personalized, this circuit passes through the most emblematic points of the city and provides an experience of the local way of life allowing small changes to the route if requested by the client. We have some surprises ready for you along the way that will make you understand even better the city and the people that live in it.
- You'll start atPraça de Almeida GarrettPraça de Almeida Garrett, 4000-069 Porto, PortugalSee address & details
- 1Sao Bento Railway StationStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Avenida dos AliadosStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Anselmo 1910Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Igreja dos CarmelitasStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Igreja do CarmoStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byTorre dos ClerigosJardim de Joao Chagas
- 6Don LopoStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Rua das FloresStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Ribeira SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atCais de GaiaCais de Gaia, 4400 Vila Nova de Gaia, PortugalSee address & details
Praça de Almeida Garrett, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
Cais de Gaia, 4400 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
- Private guide
- Entry/Admission - Sao Bento Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Don Lopo
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A group of 12 of us did a walking tour with the exuberant guide Sandra T. She was wonderful about explaining the history and culture of the city as well as pointing out various highlights along the way. She did a fantastic job and made it very fun. Also brought us to a great…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from sandraidtavares, Gerente at Exclusive Walking Tour
Responded 6 Dec. 2019
Thank you so much for your review! I enjoyed a lot your company... your group was simply fantastic! Please come back again soon and thank you in advance for your recommendation of me and my company to your friends and family. It would be perfect to know them too!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Simply B Unique Experiences
Lord Robert Edmiston
We found the young lady you sent, Juliana Silva excellent. She spoke perfect english , was very friendly and knowle…
amazing fun tour guide
Sandra Tavares was our guide for Porto. She was very fun and energetic plus very knowledgeable about the city. Sh…
@simplyb Walking Tour
Wonderful walking tour of Porto with Juliana from Simplyb. She was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic and had gre…
Custom Porto Tour
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour of Porto with Juliana. She met us at our hotel and because of a recent b…
Warm, Comfortable, and Inviting
What a fantastic tour of Porto with our outstanding guide Juliana. She made us feel welcome in her country and pro…
perfect in porto!
We had a wonderful tour in Porto. We learned so much about the fabulous city, and took away so much appreciation fo…
We enjoyed a food and wine tour of central Porto with with the delightful Sandra. She took us to places we probably…
Amazing Tour with Tito
We visited Braga for half a day and we had a very good time and learned a lot about the city,with our tour guide Ti…
Excellent free walking tour of central Braga
Tania was our guide - there were only two of us on a Saturday morning but the tour went ahead and lasted almost 3 h…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 646 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,326 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,920 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Exclusive Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Exclusive Walking Tour?
How much is Exclusive Walking Tour?
Exclusive Walking Tour price starts from AU$88.20. Discover and book Exclusive Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Exclusive Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Exclusive Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Exclusive Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Exclusive Walking Tour?
Exclusive Walking Tour is hosted by Simply B Unique Experiences. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Simply B Unique Experiences on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Exclusive Walking Tour on Tripadvisor