Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Porto isn’t all about the history and heritage. The city ensures local dishes and gastronomy to satisfy the appetite of those who seek to taste them. A 3 hours walking tour, providing to know and taste local food and wines in 5 different houses. From olive oil soaked in bread to a wide range of jams and tasting Port Wine and traditional tapas. Start your tour at one of the main entrances of our famous street market of Bolhão, where you will discover the delicacies of cheese, bread and sausages. Customers that have special food requirements, please, let us know in order to provide another option, following your demand.
- You'll start atR. Formosa 326R. Formosa 326, 4000-248 Porto, PortugalWe shall start our activity in front of Bolhão's Market, in Rua Formosa.See address & details
- 1Mercado do BolhaoStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 2Teatro Sa da BandeiraStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Terreiro da SeStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Rua das FloresStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Rua das FloresStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Real Companhia VelhaStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atTravessa de Cândido dos ReisTv. de Cândido dos Reis, 4430-999 Vila Nova de Gaia, PortugalThe walking tour will finish at a Wine House, located in Vila Nova de Gaia. Please, let us know if you wish to finish this experience in a different location.See address & details
R. Formosa 326, 4000-248 Porto, Portugal
Travessa de Cândido dos Reis, Tv. de Cândido dos Reis, 4430-999 Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
- 5 Port Wine and 3 Table Wine tastings
- Local pastry, olive oil, cheese, sausages and jams tastings
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Sa da Bandeira
- Entry/Admission - Terreiro da Se
- Entry/Admission - Rua das Flores
- Entry/Admission - Real Companhia Velha
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sunday - Tourism Services
Stunning apartment let in central Downtown Porto.
I rented an apartment through André in central Porto. Absolutely amazing location, super cute flat, really clean an…
We had a private tour with Andre who was friendly, informative, and knowledgeable. Porto is a beautiful city.
Excellent tour & wine tasting!
Andre was an excellent guide! Personalized tour, would definitely recommend. We learned a lot about Porto and had t…
Great way to see porto
Great experience. Andre was our guide and he was simply amazing. Andre is an informative and interesting individual…
Rob and I decided on the walking tour. It was excellent. Our tour guide Andre was the perfect guide to take us arou…
Discovering the many layers of Porto
My husband and I took a walking tour of Porto with Sunday Tourism Services. It is a great way to immediately get a…
Wonderful Porto tour Apr 25
Margarite was a fantastic guide. She was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She was sensitive to my middle aged k…
Old Town Oporto Walking Tour with Sara
Our party of 5 adults loved our walking tour of old Town Porto, Portugal with Sara. She shared the history of Portu…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,090 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,440 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,650 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,477 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 167 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 5 Food & Wine Houses Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with 5 Food & Wine Houses Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 5 Food & Wine Houses Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is 5 Food & Wine Houses Walking Tour?
5 Food & Wine Houses Walking Tour price starts from AU$102.53. Discover and book 5 Food & Wine Houses Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 5 Food & Wine Houses Walking Tour cancellation policy?
5 Food & Wine Houses Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 5 Food & Wine Houses Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 5 Food & Wine Houses Walking Tour?
5 Food & Wine Houses Walking Tour is hosted by Sunday - Tourism Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunday - Tourism Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5 Food & Wine Houses Walking Tour on Tripadvisor