Discover the treasures of Porto on a 2-hour Waterside Porto Wheels Van Tour in a legendary vintage 70’s-era VW Kombi bus.
- Knowledgeable local guide with a great sense of humor & very personal approach to an each member of a trip.
- Easy-to-find meeting spot at Aliados Avenue for your convenience.
- Traditional Portuguese snacks tasting on board.
- GoPro Photo Session and instant pictures mobile booth carefully housed in the van
- Restored and updated bus with modern amenities to provide a safe and unique opportunity to see the sights of Porto.
Departing from the greatest avenue in Porto – Aliados, you’ll first head to Ribeira district - Unesco's World Heritage located on a picturesque bank of Douro river. After that our guide will show you the charming Jardim do Passeio Alegre, right in the heart of Foz with a stunning view over the river meeting ocean.
Moving further you will explore Fortaleza de S. João da Foz – the medieval fortress dating back to 1570. Your next stops will be at the gorgeous and popular beaches of Foz and Matosinhos, where you can enjoy snacks and feel a warm breeze of the Atlantic ocean on your skin. Then you’ll head to a very beloved place of leisure of Porto citizens - Parque de Cidade – the biggest public park in Porto and the real green oasis with plenty of shade.
Finally, you’ll finish your trip in Leça da Palmeira – a district just across the harbor from Matosinhos, with astonishing beaches and beach pools, old lighthouse, the country's second largest seaport Leixões, religious monuments & typical tiled Portuguese houses.
The Waterside Porto Wheels Van Tour is proudly made in Porto and supported by Leitaria Quinta do Paço.