Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour will cleanse your heart and soul! We will take you to 4 main locations in comfort in a late model vehicle equipped with Wi-Fi and A/C . These are Fátima, the famous Sanctuary that welcomes millions of pilgrims and tourists from all over the world, Batalha (Its Monastery was built to commemorate the victory of the Portuguese over the Castilians at the battle of Aljubarrota in 1385), Nazaré, a colorful fishing village in central Portugal which also has some great history and it is home to the biggest surfable waves in the world, and finally... Obidos, the classic Portuguese fortified town which once guarded the region. It radiates charm from the narrow cobbled streets to the quaint houses, through to the imposing medieval castle. After a most enjoyable and relaxing day it is back to Lisbon where you will be dropped off at your hotel/apartment.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de FatimaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Batalha MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Igreja de Nossa Senhora da NazareStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Castelo de ObidosStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by modern comfortable vehicle
- Complimentary Ginginha (cherry liqueur) in chocolate cup
- Entry/Admission - Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Nazare
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Obidos
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, this tour may be conducted in two languages
- A minimum of 4 people in total is required for the SMALL GROUP TOUR tour to take place.
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (between 08:00 AM to 09:00 AM).
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rogue Agent Lisbon Tours
A must visit place for any visit to Lisbon ... even when it rains
We had a lovely visit to Fatima, Nazaré and Óbidos and it was especially made special by our zany yet most interest…
Great day despite bad weather
We were very much looking forward to this tour but unfortunately the weather wasn't that great especially by Portug…
Absolutely THE best!
Our guide Luis from Rogue Agent Lisbon tour was absolutely the best we could have ever asked for. He was knowledge…
Lisbon walking and tapas tour
Our first night in Lisbon was perfect! We had such fun with Catarina, who gave us a complete tour of the area. She …
I had a really good experience with Rogue Agent last time I was in Portugal so I asked them if they could pick me a…
This company canceled my tour as I was boarding the plane to Portugal! They didn’t have enough people but if I want…
We were two couples who had a private tour to the area of Evora, a cork factory & winery with olive oil tasting. We…
Best last minute decision ever!!
I scheduled this tour for my mother and 20 yr. old daughter after hearing that Luis had two spots available. What a…
Tour with Rogue Agent / Luis
My wife and I used Luis for a day and a half in Lisbon as well as surrounding areas. Very knowledgeable and easy t…
Coimbra and region
Luis was our guide for three full days in May and he was wonderful. We couldn't have imagined a better guide. He is…
We took this tour on May 16th with Luis and had a great time. He provided so much extra information on the various…
Awesome guide and wonderful company
We spent two weeks in Portugal and had originally booked a car for the second half. We had arranged a tour with Lui…
Awesome tour guide - Luis Santos
We had a very happy n awesome experience on our first guided tour in Portugal to Fatima, Nazare and Obidos with the…
Great Day walking in Lisbon with Luis
Luis took us around: - Belem (Pastais de Belem, Monastery, Belem Tower) - Monument to the Discoveries - Alfama area…
Luis was an awesome guide to have on my first visit to Lisbon. He was very knowledgeable about the history of Lisbo…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,204 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,917 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 931 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small group Tour - The Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos Triangle
What time does Small group Tour - The Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos Triangle start?
Small group Tour - The Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos Triangle will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Small group Tour - The Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos Triangle on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Small group Tour - The Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos Triangle?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Small group Tour - The Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos Triangle on Tripadvisor
How much is Small group Tour - The Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos Triangle?
Small group Tour - The Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos Triangle price starts from AU$132.53. Discover and book Small group Tour - The Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos Triangle on Tripadvisor
What is the Small group Tour - The Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos Triangle cancellation policy?
Small group Tour - The Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos Triangle cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small group Tour - The Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos Triangle on Tripadvisor