Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Calçada do Sacramento 15, 1200-022 Lisboa, Portugal
Returns to original departure point
- All equipments needed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Was frankly disappointed as you don’t really make Pastel, you watch someone make them who describes the steps as she goes. You do get a very good idea of the difficulty of the process but there was perhaps 10 minutes of actual hands on during the two hours, which was shaping the…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Marta_Mimoso, Guest Relations Manager at Learn, Bake & Taste Pastel de Nata
Responded 3 Jan 2020
Hi Chester, I'm glad the pasteis were delicious, in fact the recipe and your work results in a high end product! :) Thank you for your feedback, it really helps us to improve. I will trully consider it for future sessions. Have a great 2020! Best, Marta
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Workshops Pop Up
Great Fun and Tasty Too!
Rui "the chef" was a lot of fun and made the whole experience wonderful. We all got to be part of the chopping and …
We took a Portuguese cooking workshop here with 16 of my friends on Friday for my Birthday. Our Chef Rui Was absolu…
Great company group activity
The staff here were amazing! Especially as we had quite a few special diets that needed to be catered for. And th…
Cook and Taste Portugal
We cooked and tasted Portugal with the help of good ould Ruiz. Great wine, great food and a great teacher. The bang…
Delightful Evening of Cooking and Drinking with Friends New and Old
We were a group of 8 who booked a cooking class "Cook and Taste of Portugal." We were delightfully joined by four …
We found this whilst wandering around the back streets. We liked the range of crafts which were reasonably priced.
Learning , Fun and Good Food, all in one
I have done several workshops with "Workshop Pop Ups". All of them were well prepared, had great cooks as teachers,…
We enjoyed the "Taste of Portugal" cooking class in a small group of only 6 students. The atmosphere was great and …
Cooking Class With Class
This place is a hidden gem. It is close to Liberty Square and yet easy to miss. The store has several little stor…
This was the best cooking class I have ever been too! Rui was awesome and made this cooking experience amazing as w…
They took money for a voucher, then declined (rudely) to give the workshop, based on the short deadline they gave h…
Beautiful Pop-up shop!
Beautiful Pop-up store, nice ambience. Soaps, jewelry, souveniers and amazing little things. The owner was very fri…
Very Nice experience
It was a Great cooking experience for me and my girlfriend. Rui (the Chef) was very Nice and teached us some simple…
Great way to spend an evening in Porto. The food we made tasted really good and we used some traditional ways to co…
Hope to come back
It was nice to walk through this sweet store and come into the kitchen. Take a brake from the heat and the traffic …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 19,057 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Learn, Bake & Taste Pastel de Nata
- Learn, Bake & Taste Pastel de Nata price starts from AU$63.30. Discover and book Learn, Bake & Taste Pastel de Nata on Tripadvisor
- Learn, Bake & Taste Pastel de Nata cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Learn, Bake & Taste Pastel de Nata on Tripadvisor
- Learn, Bake & Taste Pastel de Nata is hosted by Workshops Pop Up. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Workshops Pop Up on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Learn, Bake & Taste Pastel de Nata on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Learn, Bake & Taste Pastel de Nata on Tripadvisor