Have you ever imagined what it would be like to go back in the past in a time travel? Now you can, with this flashback journey to
Évora, where the past comes to life. Combine the best technology with the most experienced tour guide and
find how it was Évora since its Roman Period. Known as the city museum, Évora was distinguished as world heritage. It's Roman vestiges are well visible know a days with the remains of
Roman Temple of Diana and the archeological remains of the public baths. The
Villa of Tourega is also the testimonial of the Roman Villas around the city. Onboard with us,
wear your headset and find how this sites were once before!
Évora has a reach heritage. Once under the Muslim domination, Évora was later reconquered and was one of the most important cities during the medieval age. Walk with us by the
historical Center of Évora, with it's cozy medieval streets. Admire the mix of architecture of different styles as a result of this rich heritage.
Visit the Cathedral and ascend at the top. A superb view over Évora is waiting for you.
Take this opportunity to taste the best of Portugal. Enjoy a t
ypical lunch in a typical restaurant.
Taste the best wines of the country or simply enjoy this open air museum!
What we will do?
• Visit the Roman Villa of Our Lady of Tourega.
Wear your Virtual Reality Headset and find how it was this Vila in the Roman Period
• Visit Évora Historical Center
• Observe the Roman Walls - D. Isabel Arch
Wear your Virtual Reality Headset and find how it was to enter inside Évora Walls in the Roman Period
• Discover the Évora Roman Baths
Discover the city bath complex where the citizens would gather and proceed to a bath ritual
(live experience with Virtual Reality headset)
• Admire the magnificent Temple of Diana
Wear your Virtual Reality Headset and discover how it was this temple when it was built by the Romans. It was a magnificent Roman Forum.
• Visit the Évora Cathedral and admire the beautiful views over Évora
• Enjoy a typical lunch in a portuguese typical restaurant (Optional)
• Visit the bones chapel located within S. Francisco church, fully decorated with real human bones.
• End your day with an optional wine tasting, or an optional regional pastry tasting or some shopping in the medieval streets of Évora