View all photos (21)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de FatimaStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Basilica da Santissima TrindadeStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 3Capela Das AparicoesStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Batalha MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5NazareStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 6ObidosStop: 60 minutes -See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Restauradores Square, Praça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal Marquis of Pombal Square, Praça Marquês de Pombal, Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Cais do Sodré train station or Saldanha metro station)
- Drop-off at 2 centrally located points: Restauradores square / Marquês de Pombal
- Small-group tour (8 people max.)
- Professional but informal local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- WiFi available in the minivan
- Entrance & guided visit inside Batalha Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (normally between 08:00 AM to 08:45 AM).
- Pick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up.
- Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- Drop off (done in only two locations: Restauradores square or Marquês de Pombal).
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages).
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by, at least, 1 paying adult.
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle.
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- A minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking is required: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled, unless there are warnings and alerts by official organisms.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sport and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However we will always offer alternatives to avoid these situations; one of them is to change the pick-up and drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may be transmitted without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Took 3 tours from Lisbon with Cooltours, and could not have been more pleased with the quality, itinerary, and comfort of the Fatima tour. The small group tours are in a fairly comfy 8 person van including driver, so not a typical tour herding experience (we were lucky enough…
Date of experience: November 2019
From pick up to drop off, Ricardo our driver and tour guide made the tour lively both in spanish and english. He shared all he knows as Portuguese. We were picked up in Lisbon then went straight to Obidos to visit the unique small town on top of a hill then we drove to Nazare…
This small group of six with Carlos was a simply fantastic experience. Carlos knew so much about every destination and that made the tour a wonderful experience. Highly recommended.
Date of experience: May 2019
When we were in Lisbon, my wife arranged for us to go on this tour. Our tour guide was Andres and he was absolutely amazing. His knowledge of the regions visited as well of the history and legends of each site was outstanding. Additionally, the views at Nazare, and the Ginja ad…
About the operator
By: Cooltour Lisbon
Don’t want to miss this trip!
Great day spent with our lovely guide Carlos. Enjoyed the background he gave us and the tips. Enjoyed the pace of…
Good idea, poor execution
Places visited were beautiful despite foggy weather. Wish we had more time in Pena palace and Sintra to look…
Medicine Hat, Canada10
A memorable experience
Very enjoyable and informative tour. Our tour guide Joanna was great. Very fun to be with and very…
Very nice tour. Joanna was very knowledgeable about the history and area. The sites visited were interesting.…
We had 2 days in Lisbon and are so glad we spent one of them on this day tour. Ricardo was brilliant -…
Joanna was amazing. Very personable. Great tour. Needed some more time at Pena Palace though, 1 hour was not…
A Day with Knights
We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Our guide Daniel was excellent, informative, easy to understand and…
Wonderful and worth the time
I'm a fan of the Templar if you like anything from this time period, this tour is a must! It was my last full day…
Portsmouth, United Kingdom72
Great tour with a great guide.
This tour was excellent and had good views of cascais, sintra and the western most point in continental Europe. …
London, United Kingdom10
Miguel was our guide and he was awesome sharing a lot of small important facts about all monuments. He gave us a…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071