Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Make the most out of your stay in Brussels by discovering the best this city has to offer in a customizable tour! At the desired time, an experienced English-speaking professional driver will pick you up in a private vehicle ready immerse you into the Belgian lifestyle. Your tour will start in the heart of Brussels, the Grand Place. A rather odd attraction is the Manneken Pis fountain. Further down, you can admire the Église Catholique Notre-Dame-du-Sablon. The magnificent Royal Palace of Brussels and the Parc de Bruxelles are not to be missed. Except for its unique looks, the Atomium also offers an escalator to the upper sphere that is the best spot for photographers. Our drivers are not licensed to accompany you into the sights but are very knowledgeable of the places visited and will provide all the necessary historical information and their local perspective. At the end of the ride, your friendly Welcome driver will drop you off at your accommodation.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Grand PlaceStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Royal Gallery of Saint HubertStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Mont des ArtsStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Manneken PisStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Church of Our Lady of Victories at the SablonStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Michel et Ste-Gudule)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Royal Palace of BrusselsStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8Parc du CinquantenaireStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9AtomiumStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10EU Quarter (Quartier des Institutions Europeennes)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 1 more stop
- Hotel Pickup & Drop-off
- Personal English-Speaking professional Driver
- Free wifi on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel and Tolls
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Beverages and meals
- Tips and gratuities
- Official Tour Guide - Our drivers are English Speaking and very knowledgable of the places visited
- Entry/Admission - Grand Place
- Entry/Admission - Royal Gallery of Saint Hubert
- Entry/Admission - Mont des Arts
- Entry/Admission - Manneken Pis
- Entry/Admission - Church of Our Lady of Victories at the Sablon
- Entry/Admission - St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Michel et Ste-Gudule)
- Entry/Admission - Parc du Cinquantenaire
- Entry/Admission - Atomium
- Entry/Admission - EU Quarter (Quartier des Institutions Europeennes)
- Entry/Admission - National Basilica of the Sacred Heart
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Our operators are not official tour guides but English-speaking professional drivers and Locals that have been provided with all the necessary historical information about the sights visited. They cannot accompany you into the sights but will provide extended historical and local information to help you get the feeling of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Brussels Tours & Transfers - Welcome Pickups
On time, professional & clean taxis. Highly recommended.
Good value for long trips. Have used Welcome Pickups in two countries and the service has been good quality and a …
Our luggage took 2 hours (!!) to be delivered. Nevertheless, the driver waited and was most courteous and delivered…
Welcome picked us up 8 people with bags at the appointed time and place and Brussels Airport. Also worked a deal f…
Great, efficient cost effective ride!
Driver was on time, vehicle clean and great service! Certainly enjoyed the communication with the company and effi…
Professional and courteous
I felt very safe and secure as they sent me a picture of the driver that was meeting me and his number.
Very good service!
Everything on time, good car, nice and professional driver and, best of all, no stress at all when you have your tr…
Easy to book and reliable . Kept in contact as to pick up time / location. Got us efficiently to destination.
Driver was waiting for us at airport and helped us with our luggage to his vehicle which was clean and comfortable.
First class service
Right on time pick up and kept us updated on our trip into town. Very good service and great company!
Very efficient transfer service
Arranged a transfer with Welcome Pickups at the end of November to collect from Brussells airport to transfer to Br…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Brussels
- Manneken Pis
- Grand Place
- Parc du Cinquantenaire
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral (Cathedrale St-Michel et Ste-Gudule)
Which attractions will I visit with Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Brussels?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Brussels?
Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Brussels price starts from AU$219.78. Discover and book Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Brussels on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Brussels cancellation policy?
Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Brussels cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Brussels on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Brussels?
Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Brussels is hosted by Brussels Tours & Transfers - Welcome Pickups. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Brussels Tours & Transfers - Welcome Pickups on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half-Day Sightseeing Tour in Brussels on Tripadvisor