Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atBrussel-CentraalCarrefour de l'Europe, 1000 Bruxelles, BelgiumIn the Carrefour de l'Europe square under the columns of the main entrance of the train and metro station, in front of the Hilton Grand Place hotel. Look for our logo in our roll up! Our guides wear a black jacket with the Nice Day Tours logo and also the logo of our main sponsor Air Europa.See address & details
- 1AtomiumStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2PlantinkaaiStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3SteenpleinStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Steen CastleStop: 7 minutesSee details
- 5VleeshuisstraatStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Grote MarktStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Carolus Borromeus ChurchStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byLijnwaadmarkt
- 8Cathedral of Our LadyStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9GroenplaatsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10MeirStop: 15 minutesSee details
See 16 more stops
Brussel-Centraal, Carrefour de l'Europe, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Rue du Marquis 1100, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Recommendations and city tips
- Round-trip with A/C
- Bussiness discount (chocolateries, restaurants)
- We keep your suitcases on the bus.
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- You will receive the confirmation at time of booking
- Our guides have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.
- No meals are included but your guide will be happy to point you some great food spots :)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
It is the second time that I visit Belgium with my family. On this occasion we combined Antwerp and Ghent (one day) with Bruges (another day), which allowed us to enjoy Bruges in greater depth without forgetting the two wonderful cities. The guides (good), the organization…
Date of experience: January 2020
More than the trip ,what was most endearing ,was the cordial behaviour of Guio ,our english speaking guide with her cute Tom.She played the ideal host for the few of us ,and took extra time to stay with us all day ,guiding us through all major attractions in these 2 cities…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
The long trip was worthy every moment of it because both cities are very rich in history, architecture, tradition, much to see and explore. The tour pointed out the most important elements. It was all in Spanish which I was happily surprised, Marta our tour guide was very…
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Buendia Tours
Wonderful tour of Bruge and Ghent
As a family with teenagers, it is always a challenge to find an activity that will be entertaining for all. Althoug…
Our guide Jamal was a wealth of information. He made the tour interesting and fun. I highly recommend this tour to…
Good day, good tour guide and a good city. Beautiful scenery and was taken round some beautiful spots and the Engli…
Great tour, everything is perfect. The guide is perfect too. Good price and good tour. I would recommend others t…
It was a lovely trip, our guide Vita ( Buendia Tours) was really knowledgeable, friendly and such a warm person. Sh…
This trip exceeded expectations and was very pocket friendly. The tour guide, Vita (Buendia tours) was so amazing, …
Excellent trip with Jamaal, he made the whole trip sweet. He has a lot of wisdom, patience and humor. The price of …
Best way to meet Beglium local culture
We were with Pablo, we toured 3 places with a lot of charm. Each different and magical. We were able to try several…
Multicultural - funny!
(First time in Brussels with my mother) -> Nice group, nice guide and best option if you do not have too many days.…
Tour guide ruined this
I found the tour guide to be very rude right from the start, he would constantly make fun of others for his own ent…
Not very enjoyable tour
Will start with the positive. Both cities were beautiful and worth seeing. Bus and driver was absolutely fine. That…
Amazing tour guide GAIL with owl Tom!!!
The most interesting and informative tour!! With an absolutely incredible guide. Spanish lady called Gail with an o…
Lousy tour guide can ruin this otherwise wonderful tour
We purchased this tour from Viator which we trust over the years. However, if their management can’t hire and train…
Brilliant effort from the guide named Jamal. Well done for the info provided along with the humour for the myth sto…
Beautiful cities, tour guide a disappointment
We shared a bus with Spanish speaking tour and all of the conversation, 98% on the bus catered to the Spanish speak…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 743 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bus day trip to Antwerp & Ghent from Brussels + Atomium stop
What time does Bus day trip to Antwerp & Ghent from Brussels + Atomium stop start?
Bus day trip to Antwerp & Ghent from Brussels + Atomium stop will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Bus day trip to Antwerp & Ghent from Brussels + Atomium stop on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bus day trip to Antwerp & Ghent from Brussels + Atomium stop?
How much is Bus day trip to Antwerp & Ghent from Brussels + Atomium stop?
Bus day trip to Antwerp & Ghent from Brussels + Atomium stop price starts from AU$70.07. Discover and book Bus day trip to Antwerp & Ghent from Brussels + Atomium stop on Tripadvisor
What is the Bus day trip to Antwerp & Ghent from Brussels + Atomium stop cancellation policy?
Bus day trip to Antwerp & Ghent from Brussels + Atomium stop cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bus day trip to Antwerp & Ghent from Brussels + Atomium stop on Tripadvisor