Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Flyboarding is an exciting new sport that gives you complete freedom in the water. Without any prior training, you can dart through the waves like a dolphin and leap into the air up to 15 meters (50 feet). Do you want to know just how easy flyboarding is? FlyboardWorld will tell you everything you need to know and help you set up the perfect flyboard experience.
Oude Haagseweg 18, 1066 BW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Returns to original departure point
- Use of wetsuits
- Use of helmets
- Use of lifejackets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Is a swimming diploma mandatory (YES)
- Not recommended for people who can not swim
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Had no idea you could hire these things, took my 12 year old son and we both had a ball. Difficult to begin with b…
It's as cool as it looks
If you're into watersports, this is certainly something great to do. It's easier than it seems at first hand and th…
Fun, Thrilling experience
I went flyboarding the other day and what an experience!? Flyboarding gives you a flying and floating sensation clo…
Great flyboarding experience
We went as a group of 15. The team were great and looked after us all. We really enjoyed the flyboarding and twenty…
Easy to learn and great guidance
Didn't know what to expect, but Timo made sure my first experience of Flyboarding was a fantastic one. When you loo…
We booked this direct for our sons birthday and what an amazing experience. Definitely the best thing we have ever …
Great fun and friendly team!
Prior to leaving for holiday from the states, my 13 year old son reserved a spot for flyboarding during a stay in A…
Snooze's bachelor party
It was a really great experience. I enjoyed, flying and swimming like a daulphin!!! And it also as fun for my frien…
Extreme sporter, eat your heart out
Had a great experience at FlyboardWorld. Nice guys, good equipment, good tips and lots of fun. Would recommend it d…
Have been flyboarding with FlyboardWorld. What a incredible experience to fly above the water. Safe and good equip…
- Mercure Hotel Amsterdam West
- Duration: 20m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Frequently Asked Questions about Flyboarding