Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1JungfrauStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Schynige PlatteStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Unlimited-use Jungfrau travel pass for select transport lines
- Entry/Admission - Jungfrau
- Entry/Admission - Schynige Platte
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Connection ticket from Eigergletscher station to Jungfraujoch Top of Europe station (can be purchased locally at reduced price for Jungfrau Travel Pass holders)
- In Summer 2019 the cablecar Grindelwald Grund - Männlichen (GGM) will be closed due to construction work
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 0-6 are always traveling free
- Please note: Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Half Fare Card holders benefit from a discounted fare, check the booking options.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 14 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Complete Tourist Trap
We came here for the first time about 20 years ago. It wasn’t marketed nearly as heavily back then. Now the place i…
Expensive tourist herding
Nice view up there, but there is nothing to do if the access to the hut is closed... Many many tourists. Feels like…
Expensive but we'll worth it
Best train ride of my life. It starts with a journey up through the valley. So nice when the sun is shining with a…
This is expensive. No doubt. But worth it. No doubt. The train up and down to and from Kleine Schneidegg was the …
Tourist trap. It’s overpriced and isn’t unique.
The trip to the top is fantastic. The views are gorgeous however that’s where it ends. Once you arrive at the desti…
Expensive, but unique
We bought a "good morning" Ticket to get there. You can take the first train and you may stay till noon. Otherwise …
Fantastic! Worth every penny!
Wow, what an incredible experience! We took advantage during this pandemic time to do this as we knew there wouldn'…
Overpriced and terrible website
All the staff seem to have a major attitude issue, honestly all were brazenly rude. Shocking considering how expens…
Great Alps Experience
Located in the Bernese Alps, Jungfraujoch is 3,454 meters (11,352') above sea level. It is Europe's highest railway…
If you don't do this, your trip is incomplete. One of the best experiences I had in switzerland. So much organized …
Your journey to Switzerland is incomplete without visiting Jungfraujoch
My visit to Jungfraujoch also known as Top of the Europe was overwhelming. The train route is scenic and will make …
Prior to the trip all info was correct and accurate, easy to find pick up point. Fantastic coach with WiFi and powe…
expensive but remarkable experience
I visited the Jungfraujoch via train from Grindelwald (was staying at an hotel there). Since I had a ski pass for 5…
Place of unusual beauty. From the villages along the way to the top of the mountain the landscapes are very beautif…
Definitely worth the price! A must visit if you come to switzerland. We use Swiss half fare pass so the ticket is h…
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 381 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,611 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,881 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-8 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass
Which attractions will I visit with 3-8 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-8 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass on Tripadvisor
How much is 3-8 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass?
3-8 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass price starts from AU$208.73. Discover and book 3-8 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-8 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass cancellation policy?
3-8 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3-8 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3-8 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass?
3-8 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass is hosted by Jungfraujoch. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jungfraujoch on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-8 Day Jungfrau Travel Pass on Tripadvisor