The Carini Farm offers tastings of its wines paired with Cinta Senese salami and pecorino cheeses.
• Tour on the estate
• Tasting of four Cinta Senese cured meats from the wild state of Carini, selected on the basis of seasonality and seasoning
• Tasting of two types of pecorino cheeses, fresh and aged, selected on the basis of seasonality and aging, in combination with organic grape compotes.
• Tasting of a glass to choose from our wines D.O.C. COLLI DEL TRASIMENO Rile (white wine) and Oscano (red wine)
• Tris of bruschetta with the company's products
• Typical Umbrian bread
• Natural / sparkling water
• Monte Tezio, Strada Canneto, Perugia Italy
• Villa del Colle del Cardinale, Strada Colle Umberto I 1, 06133, Perugia Italy
• Appetizer - Tasting of two types of pecorino cheeses
Tasting of four meats
Tasting of a glass of your choice
Tris of bruschetta