This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Florence is amazing, its history even more so. You will hear stories about which you cannot read in the guide books. This is a great introduction to this city in a fun and entertaining way.
- You'll start atPiazza di San Lorenzo, 35RPiazza di San Lorenzo, 35R, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyIn front of the statue of Giovanni delle Bande Nere in piazza San Lorenzo.See address & details
- 1Basilica di San LorenzoStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Palazzo Medici RiccardiStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Church and Museum of OrsanmicheleStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Piazza della SignoriaStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Ponte VecchioStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atUffizi GalleryPiazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalyIn front of the David Statue in Piazza della Signoria.See address & details
Piazza di San Lorenzo, 35R, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Licensed Tourist Guide
- Museum tickets (in case you decide to access some of the monuments)
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Lorenzo
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Medici Riccardi
- Entry/Admission - Church and Museum of Orsanmichele
- Entry/Admission - Piazza della Signoria
- Entry/Admission - Ponte Vecchio
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Our guide, Larisa, was recommended to us by friends who had such a good experience when they were in Italy. Larisa’s tour of the Academia Gallery was very informative and very interesting. She answered all questions and obviously has a wide knowledge of Florence, especially…
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Popular: Booked by 13,920 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,942 travellers!