Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPalermo CentraleP.za Giulio Cesare, 90123 Palermo PA, ItalyYour guide will meet you in front of Palermo Centrale train station near Julius Caesar statue.See address & details
- 1La VucciriaStop: 4 hoursMeet your local friendly foodie guide at Julius Caesar Square in front of Palermo Centrale train station, and start this wonderful street food and culture tour full of "palermitana" atmosphere, during which you will make at least 5 stops at the best local venues and taste typical street food prepared in quaint outdoor shops and sightsee the most important monuments and places of Palermo. You will visit atmospheric Vucciria and Ballaro', traditional open-air markets full of Sicilian flavors and colors. You will taste traditional street food like "Arancini" (rice balls with meat or ham and cheese), "Pane panelle e crocche'" (sandwiches with fritters and croquettes), "Pani ca meusa" (bread rolls with cooked spleen), fish and seafood, meat food "Musso", "Masciddaro" and "Cargagnolo", "Crocche' di latte" biscuits, "Cannoli" (crispy cookies stuffed with fresh ricotta cheese) and coffee. Your knowledgeable guide will tell about traditions of food and culture of Palermo, and show you the most important monuments and places of the city - Massimo Theatre, Church of Immacolata Concezione, Praetorian Palace, and other significant sights. You will be back to the original point of departure at the end of the tour.Read more
- You'll end atPalermo CentraleP.za Giulio Cesare, 90123 Palermo PA, ItalyYour guide will meet you in front of Palermo Centrale train station near Julius Caesar statue.See address & details
Palermo Centrale, P.za Giulio Cesare, 90123 Palermo PA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Prestelli Sicily Tours
Incredible experience. Pasquale is a very nice and upbeat person. He took us to the best wineries. From the moment …
Omar, our tour guide, was outstanding. Very professional, helpful and friendly with great English. Highly recommend…
Wonderful experience to discover the historic Syracuse. Our guide Paolo is excellent and patient especially with ou…
It was a really good tour. We went on vacation with my wife last September and spent a few days in Sicily. Taormina…
Excellent tour and delicious food and wine tasting
We spent a weekend in this beautiful city in october and we relied on Pristelli to get to know every corner. Our gu…
Wonderful agency. Qualified, polite and professional staff. Thanks again to you, we had a beautiful day, they made …
Great day in Etna countryside
We are happy to have booked this tour and to have visited the real sicily. My children took the tour with us. We we…
Etna Winery Tour
Outstanding tour and Marco was very informative, on time and accommodating. We would definitely recommend.
Unique experience and great tour guide
This tour was really great. Our guide Matilde was wonderful because in addition to explaining the history of Taormi…
Great half a day tour from Taormina
We took a private Godfather tour with Marco in October. It’s a great half day tour exploring Sicilian countryside. …
Wonderful personalized tour
Was the second tour with this company and we have discovered unimaginable corners of Taormina. We also visited the …
Memorable private tour
The Etna tour was very exciting. We went up to 2000 meters and walked around the craters. The honey tasting is also…
The Ortigia tour was very interesting. Our guide Paolo was very patient and explained many secrets to us. The visit…
Had a really great time with Marco, a very knowledgable and entertaining guide. The tour is also great value, with …
First of all, let me say that I fell in love with Taormina. Our guide was excellent. He explained the history, arch…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 345 travellers!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Popular: Booked by 674 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings
What time does Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings start?
Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings on Tripadvisor
How much is Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings?
Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings price starts from AU$156.05. Discover and book Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings on Tripadvisor
What is the Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings cancellation policy?
Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Palermo Street Food and Culture Small-Group Tour: 5 Stops for Tastings on Tripadvisor