Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Legend has it that Amarone came about from a neglected barrel of Recioto. Left to its own devices, the fermentation process continued and, when it was finally found by the wine maker, it turned out to be a dry wine that was amazingly mellow and aromatic. The grape varieties used to make Amarone are Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara. . The grapes are very carefully selected when harvest time comes around, only perfectly healthy bunches with intact grapes are used. The harvest is slightly earlier than tradition may dictate so that there is a bit more acidity, vital to the wine’s harmonious final balance. Once the grapes have been cut from the vine they are placed in wooden crates that hold five or six kilograms each and taken to where they will be left to wilt. This process is very delicate and takes from 60 to 100 days, the temperature and humidity is very carefully controlled during the entire time. Lets go to visit the Valpolicella Wine Route a natural Wine Museum
- You'll start atPiazzale RomaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Verona's Cathedral (Duomo)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Pieve di San Giorgio di ValpolicellaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Romeo & Juliet - Immersive ExperienceStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Villa Mosconi BertaniStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atPiazzale RomaPiazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, ItalyFriendinvenice and your Name my Special GuestsSee address & details
Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Torre Pieve Chardonnay Valpolicella Classico Ripasso Amarone Classico Riserva Decima Aurea Merlot
- We offer an excellent bottle of Amarone to take home and celebrate the beautiful day spent together
- tour guide for the whole tour time
- Entry/Admission - Verona's Cathedral (Duomo)
- Entry/Admission - Pieve di San Giorgio di Valpolicella
- Entry/Admission - Romeo & Juliet - Immersive Experience
- Entry/Admission - Villa Mosconi Bertani
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Friend in Venice Tours
Passionate and amazing
Nadia is incredibly passionate about Venice and her love of her city shows through. My family and another family (…
Must do tour for us - perfect!
We booked a tour with Nadia and it made our stay in Venice so much better! Nadia is a lovely person with great know…
Dream tour in Venice
I've recently visited Venice together with my girlfriend after many years. We decided to book a guided tour with Li…
2 days in Venice
A really lovely tour! We visited a lot of interesting places and discovered hiden details that a "common tourist" d…
It Was a beautiful experience in venice ! Nadia ls a super tourist guide! I apreciated so much the experience!
Walk through history with Nadia
Nadia is a wonderfully joyful, sincere, and knowledgeable guide. She brings every corner of Venice alive as you wal…
these two hours passed quickly; I am a Venetian
Nadia is a fantastic guide through Venice, away form the noise and stress of the beaten track. An individual walk w…
Make the most of your time in Venice!
We had a courtesans tour with Nadia and would highly recommend to anyone visiting Venice. Nadia is Venetian and kno…
A Family Affair
I found Nadia in a Pinterest tour review. Being with her was truly visiting a "friend" in Venice. We watched large …
Off the Beaten Path
My wife and I had a fantastic afternoon with Nadia. She is so knowledgeable. She gave us a wonderful tour filled wi…
The Best Way to Experience Venice!
We booked our tour with Linda based on a recommendation from a friend. And we are so glad we did! Linda was so acco…
Great Unique Tour With Nadia Danesin
I recently returned from a visit to Venice where a group of us took a private tour with Nadia Danesin. This was an …
We made a new friend in Venice
A group of 4 of us spent a fantastic day with Nadia on November 4 for the Venice's Northern Lagoon Tour. From the …
Friend in venice private tours fantastic
Nadia Danesin loves her city and knows the locals and culture We took her Courtesans of Venice Tour and loved it. …
Off the Tourist track
Nadia who was excellent guide collected us from our Hotel near the Rialto bridge showing us parts we had never visi…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:0061 (87) 2285 255
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 18,308 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,430 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Friendinvenice I Love Amarone Valpolicella & Verona
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Friendinvenice I Love Amarone Valpolicella & Verona on Tripadvisor
- Friendinvenice I Love Amarone Valpolicella & Verona price starts from AU$538.08. Discover and book Friendinvenice I Love Amarone Valpolicella & Verona on Tripadvisor
- Friendinvenice I Love Amarone Valpolicella & Verona cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Friendinvenice I Love Amarone Valpolicella & Verona on Tripadvisor
- Friendinvenice I Love Amarone Valpolicella & Verona is hosted by Friend in Venice Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Friend in Venice Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Friendinvenice I Love Amarone Valpolicella & Verona on Tripadvisor